Chapter 2 ~part 1~ Allys pov

I cant help but just stair at myself in the mirror when i get up in the morning. I have this weird as what my mom says birth marks but they make me look like something from the day of the dead you know the mexican thing. Lots of people say im the most beautiful girl ever and i have guys hint on me but others say im a a freak but really i dont know how I feel about myself.

"Ally come down stairs NOW!* Oh yea thats my brother his name is Gaige but thats not his real name nobody will tell me what it is! Sometimes I feel like I was adopted! *I growl* *what do you want!* "You need to go to school you cant skip your first day!" *why not im tires of getting bullied because of my face!* *gaige reaches and grabs my cheak* "Its ganna be ok you are beautiful they just dont see that go get ready you need to go." If you are woundering why Gaige fathers me so much its because I dont have any parents some weird guy with no face came and took them so ever since then me and my brother have been really close! *ughh ok fine*

I was ganna be late for school so i had to be quick I put a pair of black skinny jeans a black and grey tank top a black jacket grey bennie and my knee high high tops then grabed my Adventure time jake the dog backpack my phone ear buds and ipod and ran out the door. No!!! I was late for my bus they were pulling off great now I had to walk just the luck i needed and it started to rain I put my hud up my ear buds in and blared some scremo as i darted to school if you could not tell im an Emo! I dont like to many people either i would rather be left alone and I've been told im a total bitch!

………………………………………………………………………wow hope you like my first chapter vote and comment thanks :)