5

After work I walked to Nabi's babysitter's house, today was one of the days where I just felt like crying but I couldn't, I needed to be strong.

As I was walking my phone rang, and I pulled it out of my pocket and checked the caller ID a small smile made its way onto my face.

"Hello~ Sehun," I said trying to sound cheerful.

"Sung~ what are you doing today?."

"Well, I'm going to pick Nabi up now, then probably just stay at home," I said.

"Well, I have a better plan then, come to watch movies with us at the dorm, you can stay over and tomorrow we will look after Nabi for you while you go to work," he said happily.

"I'm in for the movies but I can't expect for you guys to look after my daughter," I said while walk into the apartment building.

"Yeah well you are our friend, and we also want to spend time with Nabi, I don't know what it is about you two but it just feels like fuller when you are here, happier you know?."

"Fine, how late should we be there?."

"Come whenever you want, I will send you the address," he told me, I pressed the elevator button.

"Okay, do I need to bring anything?."

"No, just bring yourself and Nabi, oh and clothes probably," he said.

"Okay, well I just arrived at the babysitter, give me about an hour? Then I will be there."

"Okay~, have a safe trip home."

"Yeah will do," I was about to hang up when.

"Oh and Sung?."

"Ne?."

"Cheer up~ don't act cheerful when you aren't," he said.

"H-how did you know?"

"I just do, see you later," he said and hung up.

How did he even know? I shook my head and pressed the doorbell at the apartment.

"Coming~" a voice yelled. A few seconds later the door opened.

"Oh hello Mr. Yook," she said.

"Hi, I got off early, so I thought I would come to get Nabi," I said.

"That's great, come on in she is still sleeping," she said and I nodded, when I entered her apartment I saw boxes standing everywhere and it was basically empty.

"Since you are here, I can talk to you, I'm moving to Daegu, I won't be able to look after Nabi anymore my husband got transferred," she said.

"Oh it's fine, don't worry," I said... Can this day still get better?

"I'm really sorry," she said.

"It's okay, really it isn't up to you for this to happen, but do you know anyone who can look after Nabi? I have family here but he is extremely busy with schedules," I told her.

"You are a family member of a celebrity right? The surname Yook isn't that popular so I say Sungjae? You look like a much shorter version of him," she said.

"Haha that's correct," I said.

"I thought so since the first day I saw you, but yes I do know someone, my little sister - Giyeon - she does babysitting as well," she said.

"Ah that's great, can you give me her number?" I asked.

"Sure here" she started telling me the numbers, and I was shocked slightly.