1

Cover credits to @maknaebliss- check out their Magic Shop: Kpop / A book cover Platform on wattpad if you need covers for your books

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nabi-ah," I whispered caressing my little girl's hair.

"Nabi-ah wake up," I said to her trying to wake her up from her afternoon nap, she moved around and opened her eyes.

"Appa~," she said and reached out to me.

"Good morning princess," I said and kissed the top of her head.

"Let's go wash up," I told her and picked her up. I went over to her closest and took out some warm clothes for her since it was winter. Going to the bathroom I placed her in the tub since I already got the bath ready before I woke her up.

"Nabi-ah are you excited for today?" I asked her and got a nod in response.

"Are you nervous?" I asked and got another nod

"Aigoo~ appa will be there as well no, need to be nervous," she looked at me and smiles.

After I finished bathing her I dressed her and took her to the kitchen and gave her Lunch.

"Nabi-ah let's go buy gifts before we go," I said washing the dishes.

"Ne~,"

I finished the dishes and went to brush my teeth and brushed Nabi's. We were ready to go, so I took her coat and put it on her and a pair of warm boots I took my jacket and put it on and took sneakers and slipped them on

I took Nabi's hand, and we were off. As we left our apartment, we greeted our neighbors who probably headed out. We went to a gift shop and bought things such as snacks and plushies and then headed to the event venue.

When we got there, we gave the confirmation notice, and he handed us the seat numbers.

"Enjoy it, be good for your big brother-little one" he said to Nabi she looked at him a little confused but said nothing.

I picked Nabi up since there was a big crowd and I didn't want to get separated from her.

When we took our seats everyone around us greeted us and acted cute to Nabi.

"Your little sister is so cute! How old is she?" A girl next to me asked

"Ah she is my daughter, and she is 4," I said with a small smile

"Ah sorry, you look so young I didn't think you were her father," she said

"Hmm it's okay, I'm 24 but people always mistake my age, Nabi-ah say hello," I said

"Annyeonghaseyo~," she said

"Annyeong Nabi, you have a pretty name,"

"Thank you~," she said with a little bow

"So who between you two is here to see them?"

"Ah, Nabi is a big Exo-L so we are here for her," I said and poked Nabi's cheek.

"Ah so cute, oh my name is Giyeon," she said with a big smile

"I'm Sunghun but I go by Sung," I said.

We continued talking and even exchanged numbers since we were now friends.

Music played, and the members walked out.

"Appa! Appa! Samcheon" Nabi shouted. One would think she would call the oppa and I told her she can call them that, but she told me she won't because I'm the same age as the youngest member meaning if I am appa then they are uncles.