8

×few days later×

"EXO-L's suspect EXO's maknae Oh Sehun is dating a fan? And not just any fan but a boy," was the title of the article I was met with the moment I opened social media.

"Oh god," I said and opened it

"It's been a hot topic since EXO's last fansign that something seemed to be going on between this particular fan and their Maknae Sehun.

The fan has been spotted entering SM entertainment meeting Sehun last Saturday, it was also reported that the fan went to a photo shoot with Sehun.

On Monday Sehun uploaded a picture with the fan in a bedroom which made speculations worse than it already was.

On Thursday they were spotted leaving EXO's dorm and heading to an apartment building only to come out a few hours later with boxes and then returning to the dorm to pick up the fans daughter.

Later they were spotted with BTOB maknae Yook Sungjae and the boxes were moved into the building Sungjae lives in.

Just when you thought this fans adventure ends, they were captured at the Seoul Zoo.

These two have been spotted hanging out multiple times, and they seem closer every single time.

here are some images of the events mentioned, what do you think is going on between these two boys?"

I read the article... It felt hard to breathe honestly the photos were taken at moments were things definitely looked suspicious between us and I don't know what to do so I decided to call up Sehun and see if he knew about this.

"Hun-ah did you see the news?"

"Yeah my manager called me, I'm working on a clarification now, it will be out later today, or maybe tomorrow,"

"Ah okay I'm worried it would be bad for you, I'm sorry,"

"It won't be, Sung you will never be bad for me okay?" He said in a calming tone

"Okay," I said

"Hey, can I come over today? I will be extra careful? you have today off and I am bored out of my mind," he said and let out an exaggerated sigh which made me laugh

"Oh sure, Sungjae has a schedule today, so he isn't home and Nabi will be out for a while today,"

"Oh where is she going?" he asked curiously because where does a 4-year-old go on her own on a Saturday right?

"Her mother is in town, she wanted to see Nabi the two of them are going to an aquarium,"

"Ah, so I get to meet the mom if I am fast enough?"

"Yeah, she will be here in like two hours so if you hurry you can meet her and spend some time with Nabi," I said with a laugh

"Okay then I will be there in 20 minutes," he said and hung up

"He is so weird honestly," I said and laughed before getting up from my seat and went to Nabi's room and woke her up taking her to bathe and then dressing her into some pants with a long-sleeved shirt and a jersey.

"Nabi-ah are you excited to see auntie Haru again?"

"ne~ I missed auntie Haru,"

"Hmm well you will get to spend a whole day with her,"

"Yay," she cheered jumping around. I didn't make her breakfast because her mom will be taking her out for breakfast and I didn't want her to be full by the time she has to go.

"Nabi-ah Sehun samcheon is coming over soon! while you wait would you like to watch a movie?" I asked, and she nodded happily.

I placed her on the couch and played a movie for her before going to get ready for when Sehun came over. once I was done, which was just in time since at that exact moment the doorbell rang.