Chapter Thirteen

*Cassandra's Point of View*

I was wearing a floral black dress with colourful flowers that Sif had given me with a red, white, and blue scarf from Steven considering it was almost his country's independence day.

"Cas it's time," Steve said poking his head through the bathroom door. He smiled at the scarf I was wearing. "Your wearing it," he sighed happily.

"Of course I am darling," I smiled finishing my hair and coming out if the bathroom.

"I figured you'd be wearing your Asguardian clothing," he commented.

"Oh no. This is much more comfortable," I smiled mischievously. I hadn't told him I was staying, but Fury, Cli, as I call him, Nat, Tony, Bruce, and Thor knew. It has been five days since we took down the Chitauri and more importantly subdued my brother. Steve and I had become more of a couple although it hasn't become "official" as the Midgardians put it. Bruce, Tony, and Clint have become like three more brothers to me. As for Natasha, she and I are basically sisters. Fury and I put together a funeral for Phil. It was set for next week. It is hard to believe how coming here has changed me so much. I used believe that only my family could love me but now I'm surrounded by it everyday. We were all ginormous goofballs me teaching them different things about music. Tony has even talked about giving me a music room for when I come to the re-built tower. Steve and I are learning about this world together. He finds it frustrating when I pick it up quicker than him, but it isn't real frustation. I just smile and help him out.

I've come to terms with my new elemental powers and officially became apart of the Avengers. I've also learned that Bruce was right in a sense when he called us a chemical mixture. Not that we don't mix well, it's that we are all different. All a little bit of a freak, but we're all together and that's what makes us, us.

We were going to a park to deliver my brothers back to Asguard. I held the letters I had written before the battle in my hand. Loki had a muzzle across his face. It saddened me to see this.

"Thor, Loki," I quietly summoned. "What I am giving you, are two letters from me. One for each of you, considering I won't be seeing you for a while." I saw Loki's eye start to water and Thor biting his lip. " Guys don't do this to me," I cried hugging them tightly.

"I'll visit you, I promise," Thor said.

"Make sure they don't go too hard on him," I warned.

"Yes sister," Thor promised.

"Oh I'm going to miss you," I cried hugging Thor, "and you too," moving on to Loki. I pulled away and nodded. I helped load the tessaract into the case and walked with them to the center and nodded then walked over to Steve.

"If you don't mind, care to have a house guest," I smirked.

"Wait your not leaving, " he asked uncrossing his arms.

"Ah I'm suprised at you Steven! It's like you want me to leave," I dramatized.

"NO! I don't, " his voice lowering with each word.

"Good because you can't get rid of me that easy," I smiled. He smiled back and took me in his arms swinging me around. His leather jacket taking in the cool air.

"Take care of her. Or you will have both of us to deal with," Thor threatned.

"Yes sir," my captain saluted. Thor nodded then looked around turning the dial and disappeared.

I met Nat and Cli at their car.

"You two better be going on a date," I warned warmly.

"Only if you make it a double one,"Cli teased.

"Sure we can! Where are we going," Steve asked joining the conversation slinging his arm around my shoulder. I interlocked my hand with his leaning my head on his chest.

"Well there is this burger place I know about," Nat offered.

Steve looked at me then back at the obvious couple before us. "Sure why not? We'll follow you," I smiled.

Tony and Bruce walked over. "Nice meetin' ya little lady," Tony told me with a hug.

"Nice meeting you too man of iron," I hugged back smiling

Bruce walked up to me and gave me a hulk size hug, "thank you for everything Cassandra, " he whispered.

"Anything for a unrelated brother," I replied. We broke away, Tony and Bruce heading towards Tony's car. Nat and Cli toward theirs. Steve and I towards his motorcycle.

"Ma'am," he bowed giving me a helmet. I laughed at my silly soldier.

*Steve's Point of View*

Her laugh was all I needed to hear. She was my Asguardian Princess. We got on my bike her arms tightly around my waist. We took off following Natasha and Clint into the future.

-----------------------------

A/N: End of this story but there will be a sequel called You're The Only One For Me! So see ya soon ya Captain Rogers lovers. If you like this one check out ny other stories please and thank you!!!!