21 ' Sunni

Sunni Pov

Sunni Pov

Apartment Thursday 9:27 am

I slept okay, I woke up feeling like shit though. The fact that she came to where I live pretending like she gives a fuck about me. It was disrespectful as fuck.

I never in my life wanted to admit that he had actually raped me. I didnt want to deal with that pressure of explaining to people how it feels and felt at that time.

I dont want people feeling sorry for me. I didnt want myself to feel sorry for me either. Saying he almost raped me was better in my mind.

I'll never forget the day. She called me over to bring her some money. So I did, even though she treated me like shit my entire life. He was sitting on the couch drinking.

And the next thing I remember is making up and this nigga is on top of me, while shes just standing there watching him rape me. Her only child and daughter.

She wasnt going to protect me, so I did what I had to do. I took what I learned from the navy and I watched his every move, what he ate, where he lived. I even remember how many steps it took him to walk from his car to his front door, 15 steps.

And the person who told on me that I killed him was my mother!

I got out of bed and went to wash my face and I looked on the sink and Kai had left her gold ring she wears on the counter.

I have a girlfriend, I never had a girlfriend. This was going to be different.

Ring ring

"Hello?"

"Wassup lesbian?"

"What's good jay?" I asked

"Nothing, just making sure you spoke to Zeus?"

"Kai told me what he said. But I'm not bringing them niggas"

"Why not? You dont trust em?"

"I dont trust no one Jay"

"I get that, but at sometime in your life you got to realize that not everyone out to get you. I been there for you since I've met your ass in the rain. And cleaned up bodies for you"

"You know what I mean Jay"

"Yeah, I do. But I'm sure the niggas you claim are your niggas feel the same about you, as I grown to like your mean ass man"