Caleb.

As much as I hate to admit it, Caleb is a suspect. He could be A.

  Maybe it was the fact that he could hack like a pro, or maybe it was the fact that he used some of his skills to shut down Mona. Its semmed to me like he was capable. He may have been in Ravenswood but we know that there's more than one A. He could be a part of the A-Team.

  In last night's episode, the 100th one to be exact, Caleb just appeared. He didn't bother to call or text Hanna about it. He didn't tell anyone he was back. He got quite angry when people wouldn't shut up at The Brew. Maybe that anger could go towards something else. Besides, did you see that look he gave Alison? Like, really? He might not have known her but there was something up with that look. It was confusing because it was hard to tell his facial expression. He could be the one who's always sneaking around in the bushes and behind peoples' houses. He loves Hanna and it almost seems like he would never do anything to hurt her. It could be that he's protecting her. Just like Toby did for Spencer. Mona always said she loved Hanna. Look how that turned out. Hanna ended up getting the worst of A's attacks.

  Caleb, Caleb. What are you doing to us? Your first night back and there's more A texts. Like, really? We'll be keeping our eyes on you. That's right. Until next time. Kisses.