Toby

In the beginning, Toby was one of their main suspects for A . In fact, there was a bunch of episodes when they only focused on him being A. He was trying to tell Emily about the thing that went on with his sister, Jenna. Of course, Jenna wasn't his actual sister but they were still related.  Emily thought that he was going to tell her that he had killed Ali or had something to do with her death.

  Later on, they ruled him out as a suspect. But little did they know that he would soon be part of something called the " A- Team" .

  When Spencer first found out that Toby was A, she didn't tell anyone. Toby joined it to protect Spencer and to find out what exactly was going on.

  Throughout all the seasons, Toby seemed to have many secrets and he was so mysterious. He's also faked his death twice. He never seemed to like Ali because it seemed like Ali had everything against him. She knew about his and Jenna's little " secret " . She was the one who cause Jenna to go blind. He to the blame and the fall for her when Jenna was blinded in the fire that Ali had started. He really had some bad things against Ali. Was he faking the whole time with Emily and Spencer? Was he really on the A-Team the whole time? Does he really have something against them all? Is he really A?