Paige

Right from the start , Paige was a suspicious character. Not only was her jealousy against Emily obvious, she also had a past with Allison. Their past remained a mystery until CeCe gives them the heads up on who she really is. Paige and Ali never really got along. Allison had referred to her as " Pigskin" around her friends and never had mentioned her actual name. When the girls found out , they began to second guess Paige. Emily obviously had defended Paige. The girls decided to do some research of their own. At the beginning, Paige was always jealous because Emily was always getting the better time scores in swimming than her.

  Wait, we're  forgetting the fact that Paige once tried to drown Emily. Out of jealousy, too. Suspicious, much? I think so.

 Emily and Paige had an on and off complicated relationship while Maya was away. When Maya came back, her and Emily had started right where they left off. They had both changed in that time that Maya was away so they decided to get to know the new " versions " of themselves.

 At the end of season 2, Maya was found dead. It broke Emily's heart. That was the love of her life. First Ali, now Maya. Who's next?

  If I do recall it right, Spencer and some of the other girls received the security tape from Noel Kahn's cabin the night Maya died. Which, might I add, had been where Maya was staying when she was missing. When watching the video, the girls had decided that they thought that it was a girl who grabbed Maya.

  Could it have been Paige? If so, did she do it out of jealousy and also try to hurt Ali to get to Emily, too?  What do you think? Is Paige part of the A-Team, too?