Aria

Our dear Aria Montgomery.

Not only does she seem to be out of focus when it comes to 'A's attacks, but she never seems do get hurt. The only thing that ever seems to be on the line for her are her relationships,which, we know, tehy only seem to work out when it's with her first love.

Now, not only does Marlene King like to play with our heads by leaving hidden clues in pll scenes, but she leaves a few clues here and there on her twitter, too. Am I the only one that remembers the lightning bolts and lip emojis that seem to be referring to Aria's previous outfits? Here's another one. Ezra has got a typewriter, A happens to use A typewriter and Aria has pretty easy access to his appartment. Not to mention, Marlene had changed her icon to a typewriter.

Remember that time when Mona referred to Aria as 'Big A' and called her a 'killer'? Well, it's starting to make sense now, isn't it? Black is basically Aria's trademark and she had to sit back and watch Alison bully her best friends for years. Alison also used Aria's fathers' cheating secret against her, threatening to tell Aria's mom. What a best friend she is. She played the girls like a violin and Aria's obviously  had enough of it. Plus, they both have a past with Ezra, Aria can't let Alison back into either of their lives.  

Coincedence? Honey, there are never any of those in Rosewood.

That's all for now, take care bitches.

-M

This theory is dedicated to a lovely PLL fan that messaged me some ideas for this chapter!! I didn't get to use all of her points, but damn, that girl's onto something. XX