Chapter 7 -Hospital

Chapter 7 -Hospital

Dedicated to izziizzi for first comment on last chapter!(:

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of clattering glasses.

The bright light of the room had my eyes stunned for a couple of seconds.

When my eyes finally adjusted to my surroundings, I noticed I was in some hospital looking room. It had medications lined up on the far side of the room, and a TV in a corner on the opposite side.

I struggled to get up only to feel a sharp pinpoint of pain in my lower abdomen.

I grunted from the sudden action.

I was anxious to look down at whatever damage was there. I'm not exactly sure how it happen though. All I really remeber is being at Terrence's house, and I vaguely remeber anything that happened there or how I got there.

I decided to just sit there and think about what had happened, but it all just gave me a headache the more I thought about it.

I looked around, and noticed the intravenous drip feed in my left wrist. I began to fidget around with the little tube that was protruding out of my wrist.

"What are you doing?" I quickly looked up to see a brunette mid twenties year old women rushing towards me.

I stopped fiddling with the tube while she checked to see if i caused in damage.

"Don't mess with that." she said scowling.

I merely nodded.

"Where am I exactly?" my questions began pouring out,"Where is Terrence? What happened? Are the injuries serious.." I trailed off only to notice that the nurse wasn't even paying attention to me.

She was to busy fiddling around with something near the medicine part of the room.

"Excuse me ?" I scoffed towards her because of her avoidance towards my questions.

She came around and lifted up the blanket to look at my wound. When the air hit it, I made a low hiss from the sudden rush.

She looked at the wound in a very focused way. As of she was trying to figure out something

"That's .... Strange." she mumbled to herself, and I began to wonder if she was a werewolf utsfucxcgzzgzzor maybe a human, because werewolves heal fast and everything, so of she's Werewolve she shouldn't be Suprised.

"I'll be right back with the doctor, " she said walking towards the door,"please don't fool around with anything."

I rolled my eyes.

Who gives her the right to treat my like a freaking three year old?

I continued to sit there, and began to think about Logan. I'm starting to miss him a lot. I wonder why I haven't noticed any attempts of him trying to come and get me. I mean he knows where Terrence's house is. Altought what bothers me most is the fact that my mother let Terrence take me. She must have a good explanation for it, because I know she wouldn't send me off unless she did.

As I thought about that, my memory began to fill in like puzzle pieces. I began to remeber being in the bed with Terrence, and how we actually talked for the first time. Then, shortly after that ....

The fight Terrence and Lance had I began to remeber next, and how I was trying to stop them. I only remeber just jumping in between them, and then everything else I can't seem to remeber.

I sighed in frustration.

What the hell happened? Where's Terrence and Lance?

Then again they also might be in a hospital room getting treated, but from what I remeber they didn't seem very injured. And even they were injured they'd heal pretty damn fast, faster than I would. So, why haven't they came to see me?

I began to feel kind of restless, and I got tired of waiting for the doctor. So, I turned on my side only to feel the sharp pain but this time it was worse causing me to let out a some what low shriek.

When I finally positioned myself to the point it wouldn't hurt, the doctor walked in.

I turned towards the door to see a man who must have been around fifty walk in. His face was muscular built somewhat, and his hair was slicked back.

"Good Afternoon Vannessa," he said walking towards me while positioning his stethoscope in his ears.

The round circular metallic hit my chest starting out to be somewhat cold then immediately adjusting to my body heat.

"Umm, if you don't mind me asking," I began as he walked over towards the IV observing it.

I looked back at him, and he was staring back at me waiting for me to continue.

The questions then came flowing out of my mouth like water gushing out of a faucet,"Where am I? And how come no one is telling what my injurys are? Where is Terrence? Why is that young nurse such a-" I stopped realizing what I was going to say. I don't know where the hell that came from.

He looked at me shocked for a min before speaking.

"You are at a werewolf clinic on the outskirts of Richmond. We were directed no to tell you what your injuries where until further no-"

"From who?" I bluntly interjected.

I blushed feeling embarrassed,"Oh.. I'm sorry."

What the hell?? Did this injury cause me to lose since of my manners. I feel like I'm not even in control of myself.

He just chuckled in response and proceeded.

"It's fine, but I was directed by Alpha Terrence to not tell your injuries to you. Also, I will speak to the nurse about her behavior." He then walked over to my right side where the injuries where.

I hissed again as he lifted the blanket to examine it.

"Um doctor.. Why do I feel pain when I should have healed?" I asked nervously.

"I apologize Vanessa, but I was told not to inform you about anything having to do with your injuries." He said apologetically.

He walked over to the IV and began putting more medicine in it.

"I just added some morphine into your IV to help any pain that may come later on." He then said,"I'll be back."

He then walked out.

After about thirty minutes of sitting, and staring at walls. I began to get drowsy.

My eyes began to get heavier and heavier as time passed.

I tried to convince myself to stay awake, but with every second I felt sleepiness slowly pulling me into slumber.

The second before I closed my eyes, I heard voices.

My head slowly turned towards the door, and I saw I flash of brown.

I strained to force my eyes open, but it was useless.

My eyes finally closed as my hand was touched, and a tingly feeling shot through my hand.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Sorry if it's shorter than usual. I was really trying to just to get the hospital part in.

I'm now working on chapter 8. Probably uploaded at least next week.

Thanx for Reading(:

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share

★Dezzie★

-Loves