Mating is so Overrated! Chapter 2 - Visitor*

Chapter 2 - Visitor*

Holaa!

How are ya todayy?(:

I have readers(:, but only one vote):

★Please, Please, Please! Vote if it's good <----- & comment feedback!(:

Thxx! ★

I'm done with the begging, lol(:

ENJOYS!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Chapter 2 - Visitor*

After about ten minutes of standing in the small enclosed room, I decided to leave.

I was about to go back to class, but realized 'he' got me excused from school. It was really considerate of him to do something like that, but then again he probaly only did it thinking he was going to get in my pants.

I cringed involuntarily thinking of what would've happen if he did.

I decided to go home since my mom would be at work until six. My house isn't far from the school and I can run pretty fast. I can't run as fast as a male werewolve can, because they can shift. Females can't shift for some reason..

I still have nearly all of the same abilities of males though. Like I can run faster than the average human but slower than a phased full grown male werewolve . I can hear and smell just as good as they can, but I can't see in the dark at all. Males can see in the dark, but not that well.

Seeing in the dark would have been extremely beneficial in that closet.

I went through the woods to get home, because it's shorter than walking the road.

As I was walking home, I heard a sudden crack of a branch near by. I looked around and saw nothing, so I just brushed it off and continued going home.

As I got closer to the house, I heard the crack, and then smelt a familiar scent. I couldn't remember the scent right off my head for some reason. I have smelt it before, but not recently, because I would have remembered.

This time I didn't totally brush it off. I decided to run home in a sprint instead of jogging like I was.

When I made it home I look back behind me into the woods, and saw a quick flash of black fur behind the trees.

I thought I was imagining it, so I just continued towards the house.

As I was unlocking the door, I noticed someone moving in down the street. I didn't even notice the house being for sale before. That's strange..

I walked inside thinking of things to do in my spare time, but for some reason the only things I could think about were the mysterious person in the closet and the person or werewolve in the woods. Did they relate? Did my so called mysterious mate follow me home to see where I lived? So many questions and not enough answers.

For the rest of the day I sat and waited for my brother to get home from school and then for my mom to get home from work. While I was waiting I just watched TV and tried to put clues together about what had happened that day, but it was useless. I'd honestly don't think I'll ever figure out who he is, but what makes me so mad is he knows exactly who I am.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The rest of the week past in a blur. I basically just went to school and did the usual routine, and waited for the weekend to come.

Now it's Saturday and my bestfriend Megan is also trying to get me to go to the 'party of the year'.