Chapter 3 - Chaos*

Chapter 3 - Chaos*

-Hello oh so wonderful readers!

How was your Holiday??

Oh & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Not gonna blab long, but PLEASE! *gets on knees with a puppy dog face :3* My bday is soon & this would be the best bday gift EVER! ★

VOTE★ <-------- right over there(:

COMMENT★ right below!!

SHARE★ copy & paste the link !!(:

Thx!!

ENJOYSS!★

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Chapter 3 - Chaos*

I sat there for maybe two minutes replaying the words over and over again in my head. So many questions swam around my mind. Did I love him back? How long has he known? Why is he just telling me?re Is it possible for me to love him back with a mate? Out of all the questions one stuck out; "Do I love him back?"

I honestly do not know, but I like him a lot.

"Hey," he said cupping my face,"if you don't love me back it's ok, I completely understand, maybe it'll come with time." he said hopefully.

"Logan, I don't think I love you- yet, but I like you a lot, and I have for a extremely long time." I said happy to get it off my chest.

"I completely understand, but I had no clue you even had a lick of interest in me," he said, and I was completely surprised,"Luke has always told me how you had no interest in me at all, and how you liked me only as a brother."

All I could do is stare in shock. I can't believe that. Why would Luke do that?

"Well, since you like me.. Would you like to go to this party with me?" he asked, and I was so excited I had to hold back a scream.

"Of course." I said kissing him.

He moaned a teasing moan.

"I love those lips," he said staring at my lips.

I giggled.

"And your laugh, it's the best sound I have ever heard."He said making me blush.

"Let's go cutie," I said grabbing his hand and walking towards the door.

We probaly were inside for about fifteen to twenty minutes, and knowing Megan and Luke, they probably were pissed.

Logan and I got in the back seat. I noticed how Megan was in the front, and I assumed she must have knew something about what just happened.

Logan opened the door for me to let me get in, and then he got in next to me pulling me into him. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"What the hell took you guys so long?" said Luke sounding like he was trying to not sound as pissed as I knew he was.

I didn't respond because I was already pissed at him about what he told Logan.

"Well?" he said turning around to look back at us.

He looked at us with shock and anger in his eyes. I noticed his eyes were now black, and I immediately knew he was probably close to shifting.

"What the hell is your problem Luke?" I asked,"You've been acting like a real dick today." I said irritably

"The only dick in here is that jack ass sitting next to you." he snarled.

I heard a deep growl in Logan, and I knew he was trying to stay calm. I put my hand on his thigh and stroked it soothingly trying to calm him down. I felt him instantly relaxed, but I saw Luke's eyes shoot to my hand on Logan's leg and I heard him growl.