Chapter 6 - Regret

Chapter 6 - Regret  

A/N @ the end.

"Vanessa ?" Terrence started, looking at me confusion masking his features, "What are you do-" He stopped, his eyes averting to behind me.

I turned around, and there stood Lance with a stern look on his face looking back at Terrence. His chocolate eyes were getting darker.

Terrence stepped forward while pulling me into him, and resting his arm around my waist.

I shot my eyes to Lance who had rumbled a low growl from the gesture.

"The Fuck, Lance ?" Terrence growled from probably hearing the growl also.

I stayed close to Terrence's side because I was still astounded from the encounter Lance and I had not long ago. I didn't want to give Lance any ideas that I was interested, and i definetly didn't want Terrence to have even a clue.

After a couple minutes of an awkward silence, I finally spoke.

"Uh, Terrence," I said twisting out of his grasp on my waist to look at him,"Why the fuck am I here?"

He smirked.

"Well, as an Alpha, I've decided you will live here, with me," he said grinning a slick smile.

"Yea, and I've decided I'm going to kick your ass for one, kidnapping me, and two, deciding that I'm going to live with you without even consulting me about it!"

Terrence stood there with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Hello?" I said snapping my fingers in his face trying to pull him out of his trance.

"Your so sexy when your pissed," he said winking at me.

"Did you even-"

He cut me off by pulling me in to his chest, and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I heard a low growl from behind me.

Terrence pulled away leaving my wolf whimpering from loss contact.

"Yo, Lance," Terrence started now standing in front of lance,"The fuck is your problem, man ?"

Lance averted his gaze from me to Terrence. He looked as if he was struggling with his wolf. His eyes turning repeatedly from that perfect brown to solid little black coals.

"Lance!" Terrence growled,"calm the fuck down, NOW!" Terrence said putting all of his Alpha Authority into his voice.

Lance seemed to slowly begin to calm down.

After he was completely calm, Terrence spoke.

"Now, what the hell is your problem man? You were acting as if someone was messing with your territory or some shit.." Terrence said, causing Lance to glance at me with his last words.

Terrence noticed and looked backed at me.

A loud growl escaped Terrence's lips, and with in seconds Lance was pinned against the wall with Terrence's cold hands constricted around his neck.

"Terrence, let go of him!" I pleaded, tears nearly escaping my eyes.

"Is it true, Vanessa?" Terrence said, his coal black eyes peering into mine.

I looked at Lance who was gasping for air, and then I averted my eyes to the floor.

"Vanessa!" Terrence growled at me,"is it fucking true?"

I noticed his hand tightening on Lance's neck, and Lance Was beginning to turn slight pallid. Lance's feet were slightly off the ground, and he was trying to loosen Terrence's grasp, but he was just causing Terrence to squeeze tighter.