Unhealthy Romance, Part 3

IMPORTANT!!!! this is NOT a horror, I am not trying to write a horror so if u don't find it scary then tats y but if somehow u do then great!!! but just we're clear it's not meant to be horror.

Part Three

"You've got to be kidding!" Liam yelled also getting to his feet as Cindy sank back down.

"Sorry smart pants, I don't kid around about stuff like this, now sit down."

"No! You're a bus driver, you're meant to know how to deal with these sorts of situations!"

"Now you listen to me son! Get your panties out of a bunch and seat the hell down before I kick outta this bus and you can walk home!" Liam clenched his jaw as Daisy took a step forwards before he finally sat back down next to unbelieving Cindy. "Good. Right, I don't want any of you getting off this bus with me saying so understand?!"

We all nodded as Daisy opened the bus doors once more and turned to look back at us.

"You can go out now for ten minutes to stretch but as soon as the sun starts going down I want you all back in here, we don't know this area and it's easy to get lost." Once again we nodded before running out the bus and of course going to check out the one thing that seemed to be a thrill in all of us, yes we went to check out the tiers to see the damage and come up with crazy ass stories of how it happened.

"Shit, whatever caused this must have used some sharp ass knife!" Big T said leaning over the coach to get a better look.

"Clear off now before I send you all in!" The coach warned getting to his feet and waving us away. I went into the girls group as we sat down on the withered grass and looked out at the crop field, are we ever gonna clear from crops?

"What you think happened?" Cindy asked looking back and forth from me to Clair.

"I have no clue but I've got a bad feeling."

"Oh my god! You guy's ever watched Hill's have eyes? What if something like that's gonna happen!?!" Mary came from behind me and sat down folding her legs and yet again freaking the shit out of Cindy. Why are people so gullible? I could see I wasn't welcome or more like didn't want to be close to her so I got up and as I crossed my arms over my chest I made my way through the soldering heat towards Troy.

"You think it was done on purpose?" I stopped dead in my tracks as I overheard Franks, Liam's, Vince's, Bill's and Big T's conversation. They were seated in a circle on the floor like I was with the girls but they were huddled closer tougher and more into the conversation that they were having.

"Hell yeah! You saw how that tier was slashed up, come on dude, if that was an accident it wouldn't be that big and not on both wheels." Frank added.

"He's got a point." Vince said his voice unsure and frightened.

"Whatever, I just wanna get some sleep and hopefully be back on the road tomorrow. Wait, if it was done on purpose wouldn't there be like something still stuck in the tier? Or like a clue?"

"Not unless they took it out before we could have a look Liam." I said dropping in on their conversation. All their heads turned to look at me but not annoyed actually they seemed to have a glimpse in them that told of a plan which I would take the wrap for.

"Well then smart ass, why don't you go check it out?" Big T asked getting to his feet and tucking his hands into the red and white soccer jacket which he was wearing.

"Because I'm not being a stupid teenager who's trying to scare myself and everyone else shitless to the point of insanity." I stated walking off and leaving them to their fantasy and imagination. Ok keep walking, don't think about it, don't! Don't you dare...ok too late, I mean what if there is something there that Daisy missed? What if someone did do this on purpose? If we know then it'll be safer but worse.