Unhealthy Romance, Part 8

Well, um this is the next part I hope u guys enjoy!!

Part 8

Maybe kissing wasn't the best thing to be doing right now after the coach's death but, I couldn't help it! I found my arms moving at their own will wrapping around his neck pressing my chest harder to his as my lips moved, gliding against his cold ones.

His tongue had slid across my lips asking for entrance and I gave in, moaning lowly at the contact.

I should have been shit scared after everything, this shouldn't have happened but I couldn't pull my mind from the bliss of his kiss, I couldn't escape to reality or the fear that I might die, I wanted to stay there forever where I couldn't feel anything but this, my skin exploding and my heart racing but that need inside me, the part that was telling me this isn't right, that was the part I didn't want.

"Wow," I breathed out once we pulled apart gasping for air. "That was really not right for this type of situation!"

"You got that right," Luke whispered back, his hand stroking my hair back as he looked back into my eyes and a small smile took over my lips.

But he wasn't the one I wanted.

And that's how I ruined the moment, with that one thought.

Suddenly the feeling of those eyes burning holes through me came back like a slap across the face and slowly, I turned around scanning the bus to find Derry.

He was staring at us, his face had no expression written on but his eyes were burning with rage, his fists were turning white gripping his jeans and quickly his eyes tore from mine and he looked back out the window.

At that small minute, my heart broke all over again. I hate the way hes always the one to break my heart! Tears stung and I couldn't really understand the point, that's when everything came back.

I didn't have time to worry about this!

I could end up dead in a few minutes and I'm sitting here feeling great that I a guy kissed me but guilty that I kissed him back when it wasn't Derry! The guy who dissapered and then came back ignoring me!

"We aren't really just gonna sit here and wait for it to show up are we?" Liam asked, his hands gripping the railings of the seat in front of his as he leaned forwards staring at Daisy and Miss Shear.

"I don't know." Daisy spoke, her voice was dead as she stared at the path of blood on the ground. "I really don't know."

"Well were never gonna get anywhere! We need to move! To get ready! Otherwise what was the point in us even coming?" Liam was on his feet staring around at everyone. "I stayed to help my mates! And I except to kick that bastard things ass! So I ain't puttin my life on the line for nothing!"

"What do we do then?" I asked finally as I got up off Luke's lap and walked up towards him, my arms crossed over my chest and my face showing that I'd follow his lead.

"We wait for the next attack, then we run."

"Some plan," Frank muttered holding a shaking Clair in his arms.

"Do you have a better one? Cause I didn't see you getting up to leave or speaking up prat!"

"Liam back off," I muttered low so that only he could hear as I placed my arms against his chest holding him back. "Look, we're all scared! But we gotta pull together!" I said once Liam sat down and I was at the front facing everyone only to see their pale faces with fright.

"You stayed, so don't let that go to waste! I know what you've seen, I saw it too but we gotta be stronger. Things are gonna get worse before they get better and I can promise that! But we've seen death and blood and fear and we gotta be able to keep going if that all happens again! This isn't gonna be easy, we all know that but . . . we've GOT to keep going, we've got to snap out of this and step up and teach that THING out there that it can't mess with us! That it can't just kill us off one by one!"