?

A/N:

I promise, this is the last time I will do this.

Help me out here, my darlings. Give me set date (a reasonable one!) for when the next update should be. 

Just FYI, I've already written half the chapter. I just don't know if you guys want a longer wait to build suspense, or if you already want to kill me for stalling, or what....

>_<

Thank you for the support and suggestions! You're all pretty dang awesome--and to quote a few rather funny fans and tell you what I think of your comments:

We all need an idiot "nerdy" mate, let's be honest here. (@unicornswag_kitten)

Agreed, Fudgsicles ain't no game. (@Findabhair)

All grown men are "obsessed with their snack food"...some just hide it better than others. (@HPobjoy)

"Fun and adorable idiots," that they are. (@Falconator123)

This is definetely NOT the "best book ever," but saying so made my month, Not just my day--my MONTH. *_* (@Esmeralda_Lopez)

"Such beautiful logic." Isn't it, though? (@Fizafrin)

"This idiot is missing her mate!" So is this idiot, darling. So is this idiot. (@callalovesfiction)

I miss the "Peace, Loce, and Goodwill" statements, too, but I thought they took away from the seriousness of the chapters. Sorry. *_* (@SherriLT514)

"Happy everyone made up." Aw, we got a peacelover in our midst. (@theresaolive)

The many HA's. And the endless "UPDATE" begging. You, my friend, have no shame. And I abosultely LOVE that in a person. Just sayin. (@NCIS-Maniac)

So thanks for the awesomeness you guys provide, and, again, what date do you think I should hit that SAVE AND PUBLISH button??

Aw, heck, for old times sake:

Peace, love, goodwill, and Fudgsicles! ;)