The end

Rays POV

Michael and Gavin walked in laughing and holding hands. I smiled I'm glad everything worked out. there are still some major problems Michael needs to figure out but I don't want to worry about that right now "hey guys" they stopped and turned to me "ya" Michael said "I'm gunna go out for a bit get some shit you guys stay here and get comfy, not to comfy I don't want to come back with you two fucking on the couch." I didn't need to go anywhere but I thought i'd give them some time alone. "oh and Michael you can stay in the spare room for however long you need to" I knew Michael needed a place to live. "thanks Ray see ya layer then" Michael was leading Gavin to the room 'ugh I hope they don't' I thought I walked out of my home and started walking. I walked for blocks and it was dark my feet were killing me but I knew where I was going. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. I stuck my hands in my pockets and jumped around to keep warm. I was about to knock again when I heard footsteps. the door creaked open and the one person I wanted to see smiled back at me "hey Ryan"

Gavin's POV

I didn't think Ray would leave. I wonder where he's going. my hand was still with Michael's I felt a tug in my arm and I turned. there was Michael telling me to follow him. I started walking and he led me to rays guest room. he threw the bags on the floor and pulled me close to him. I let go of his hand and wrapped my arms around his waist. he did the same and we stood like that just staring at each other like the idiots we were. "I love you Micool" I leaned in and kissed him, this wasn't like any other kiss our kiss was filled with love, passion, and happiness. Our kiss can only be described as a sunny day that's not to hot but just right. a sunny day you spend out side with the one you love just laying in the grass looking at the clouds. not saying a word because each other's presence is enough words on it own. the kiss was like that... it was Perfect.

Michael's POV

I broke the kiss I never wanted to end but I also wanted to live I took a deep breath and let my breathing even out. I let out a happy sigh. I pulled Gavin on to the bed Ray had in his spare room. I climbed on top of Gavin and leaned in for a kiss. this kiss was different than the one before this one was full of love, want and lust. and Gavin knew that. I pulled away and kissed Gavin's neck "Micool" he moaned arching his back. I moved away and went back to his lips. I bit his bottom lip and he happily complied.

After about an hour we laid side by side both of us breathing heavy and in only our boxers. "why don't we just wait until another time" I heard Gavin say. I nodded but spoke up when I realized he didn't see me "yeah that sounds okay, I'm kinda tired anyway" I said yawning. "good" Gavin said rolling over and kissing me again. "I love you Gavin, so much" I said wrapping my arms around Gavin. he looked at me and smiled "I love you too Micool" Gavin said back. We laid together just enjoying each other until we both fell asleep.

Surprise last check up on everyone POV

So the story ends with Geoff snoring in his bed at home next to his wonderful wife happy with all he has.

Ray sat on the couch of Ryan's house water bottles scattered about, with an Xbox controller in one hand and Ryan's hand in the other.

Ryan sat next to Ray smiling happy that Ray had come over.

Lindsay was up pacing the apartment with an empty vodka bottle in one hand and her phone in the other, it was lit up and ringing "hello" a voice said "hello!? Barbra I need help."

Michael was in a deep sleep next to Gavin. dreaming of the future filled with the loveable idiot that in a way saved his life. he dreamed of him standing in a suit under a huge flower arch. him looking out and seeing the people he loved. he dreamt of Gavin walking down a long white carpet laid out leading to him. he smiled in his sleep dreaming about Gavin saying the two words that would make him the happiest man in the world 'I do'

Then we go to Gavin who was clinging on to Michael as if he let go Michael would disappear. he breathed heavy into Michael's neck. he as well dreamed of his future but also of the past and all the things he went through to get where he was. he thought it wasn't fair to others because of how happy he was. he thought how unfair it was that others don't have someone like Michael to love them, care for them, and the best thing of all, someone who forgave all 'The Mistakes He Made."

THE END!