I love you

Rays POV

The car ride was quite as hell. I turned around to see what was happening and I almost yelled. almost. I turned and saw Michael leaning on the door asleep, and Gavin sleeping on his shoulder one arm loosely wrapped around Michael's waist and the other was leading to Michael's lap where there hands stuck together like glue. "Micool" I heard Gavin whimper Michael's name and scoot closer. I sunk down a bit just in case Michael woke up but all he did was wrap a tight arm around Gavin and pull him practically on his lap "shut up Gavin" Michael was talking to. "I wouldn't bother watching nothing interesting will happen they do this all the time, it's a little creepy that they talk to each other but they'll just move around until we get to your house or they will end up with Gavin all over the back seat with his head in Michael's lap" I turned to look at Geoff "how would you know" I asked "because I'm the one who drove them everywhere they went they don't even know they do it they could hate each other but if they fall asleep back there that's what they do it's weird." I gave a face that Geoff didn't see, I turned around and saw that they had moved and were now just like Geoff said, except they were awake and Michael was talking to Gavin and Gavin looked like he was going to cry or he was, I couldn't tell. Michael was playing with Gavin's hair and Gavin held onto Michael's leg like his life depended on it. i turned forward to see where we were Geoff was turning in to my apartments "hang on" Geoff whispered I didn't understand what he meant until he slammed on the breaks and started laughing when a loud squeak and small curses filled the air. "damnit Geoff" Michael yelled from the back. "ahh get the fuck out I'm going home" I grabbed what I needed and got out starting the walk to my apartment so I could unlock the door.

Michael's POV

"Gavin are you okay?" I asked reaching out to grab his shoulder. he jumped and scooted over to me. "I'm so sorry Micool, I'm sorry" he buried his face in my shirt. "Gavin are you crying what's wrong?" I pulled him up and looked him in the eyes they were red and tears filling them. I grabbed his face and wiped a falling tear. "what's wrong Gavin?" I asked I felt a little sad just seeing him so messed up. "I'm sorry Micool, please don't hate me I can't live knowing you hate me." His voice was small but I could hear him "what I don't hate you, I would never hate you." I pulled him into a hug. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. I leaned close to him and whispered in his ear "how could I hate some one I love?" I pulled away confused when Gavin tensed and his breathing hitched. he scooted away a bit and looked at me. "what?" he whispered not looking at me. his eyes wandered to our hands, he looked at them weird. I pulled away and scooted back until I hit the door. "nothing forget I said anything sorry" I looked out the window and felt so empty. I turned to look and see if Gavin was still there he wasn't which made me feel even worse he had scooted away back to his side of the car. I wanted to pull him next to me but he didn't want that. I just turned back to the window and thought about what Lindsay said. that means I was single and alone but at least I was away from that crazy bitch. Then I thought about how I have nothing Lindsay gets the apartment I get my clothes and all the stuff I bought myself so great now I was homeless and alone. while I was thinking I felt a hand slip into mine I was about to jump when I felt hot breath on my ear. the grip on my hand got tighter and an arm wrapped around my waist "I love you Micool" then I felt soft warm lips on my cheek.

Gavin's POV

Me and Michael pretended to sleep when Ray was watching us. I thought it was believable. "I love you Gavin" Michael leaned down and whispered in my ear the three words he has probably told me 100 times this ride "i love you too" I said back he just smiled and let a loud sigh. I knew now Michael didn't hate me he told me he was happy I was back and that he was glad we were together now. I just laughed because of how dumb I am for ever leaving. but when I thought about it more and am glad I left because if I never left we wouldn't be where we are now. I felt the car slow a bit and figured we were close to rays house I was about to get up when the car slammed to a stop sending me forward, and making me bang my head on the seat "holy fuck" Michael yelled. I could just hear Geoff laughing. I normally would be mad but how could I? this was perfect. I sat up and felt a small pain in my head but I just ignored it and punched Geoff from where I was "alright you guys better go hurry before Ray locks you out. Michael got out and grabbed my bag and his. I was about to get out when Geoff stopped me "hey Gavin, you gunna be okay?" I turned to look at Michael he smiled at me. I turned back to Geoff "I think I'm gunna be just fine." Geoff just smiled and nodded at Michael "hurt him in anyway and I will hunt you down Michael Jones" Michael looked at me "I would never hurt my Gav" Michael grabbed my hand and smiled "you two make me wanna throw up" Geoff started pulling out "Geoff wait" I yelled. the car stopped "what?" I ran around the car and opened Geoffs car door. "Gavin wha-" "Thank you Geoff" I hugged Geoff "geez Gavin no need to get all sappy I'll see you in a few days" Geoff breathed out a laugh. I let go and smiled, I shut his door and went back to Michael grabbing his hand and swinging it as we walked up the stairs to Ray's door. "I love you Michael Jones" I squeezed his hand before we walked in "I love you too Gavin Free.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
You guys are great this chapter actually didn't take that long lol I wrote the whole thing today actually anyway I hope you guys like it cuz it's like the longest chapter I've written even in my other stories. anyway the end is near Like really near. I assume that the story will end in the next chapter or the one after the next. anyway I love you guys thank you thank you thank you
You're all fantabulous mother fuckers..!!!!!!

Bai bai