Scene 7

Scene 7

(Olive, Kennedy and Symone enter room after Jenny texted them)

(Olive reads ransom note)

Olive: Dear all my lovely darling spies,

(Faye interrupts)

Faye: Who does this guy think he is?

Jenny: Maybe he thinks he's Bomb Voyage. Well he doesn't know you and doesn't want to know you after that opening line!

(Olive continues reading ransom)

Olive: I hope you've all enjoyed the coffee I left you girls. It comes with a surprise.

(Kennedy takes a sip of Bomb's coffee)

(Kennedy drops unconscious on the floor)

Pixie: Kennedy, Kennedy! Come on, wake up!

Jenny: And this is the exact reason why I don't drink coffee. Not drinking coffee saves lives!

Olive: If you want Ms. Burst (Thistle) back, you must come to my secret lair to retrieve her. Hurry up, the world will go boom in less than 4 hours starting about 5 minutes you received this note! From, Bomb Voyage. P.S My secret lair is in the center of earth!

Faye: Seriously, why is this guy a world famous criminal. He doesn't even know the meaning of secret.

Jenny: So don't spies have totally cool outfits for missions?

Pixie: Yeah, why?

Faye: Because We're going to help stop this loser villain, remember?

Pixie: Yes, of course, hold on a sec!

(A few seconds later)

(Pixie comes back with gorgeous spy outfits)

Pixie: Here Faye, this is yours.

(Handing Faye a one shoulder black top with a black/pink poofy skirt and high heel boots with an orange scarf)

Faye: Oh my gosh, this is amazing. Being a spy is more than I ever dreamed of.

Symone: And here Jenny, this is yours.

(Handing Jenny a collar bone, shoulder less black shirt with black dyed purple jeans and black ankle boots)

Jenny: Oh my gosh, I never show my shoulders, not even to a wedding.

Pixie: Well what persay would you like me to do with that?

Jenny: I'm just joking!

Jenny: How are we going to get to the center of the earth? I never imagine myself ever saying that!

Faye: We can take my Lamborgini!

Symone: Um Faye, you have a Chevy!

Pixie: We can take my car. It can go into more than 1000000000 degrees of heat. And it's the newest 2015 Porsche Model.

Faye: Does that come with being a spy?

Pixie: Yes of course!

Faye: (To Jenny) Than we should became spies a long time ago.