Warriors

-Cole-

If there was one word I would use to describe how I'm feeling at this moment in time, that word would be.

Overwhelmed.

How the heck did this happen? And more importantly what's happening? Someone needs to tell me because I must have been asleep for however long, because unlike others I'm not missing the last piece of the metaphorical puzzle.

I'm missing the whole bloody thing itself. 

When I got attacked by the rabid wolf did my body shut down and I'm still dreaming? Did I get infected and I'm now hallucinating? Though I don't think rabies cause hallucinations. Am I in some alternate reality? Maybe I'm being punked. 

I need to get my thoughts straight, so I can concentrate on the situation at hand. Firstly mythical creatures are real, second my boyfriend is a werewolf, third and foremost I have a bloody army of hybrid warriors pledging their allegiance to me. OK the first two I can deal with easily...well not so easily, a little freak out session and then I would have been good. The latter causes for a major freak out session. 

What am I suppose to do with an army of mythical creatures? Where were they gonna stay? A few of them I could probably have found a place for them to stay but over thirty how...how am I gonna manage that? 

"Hey...a-are you OK?" Logan hesitantly approached me, ever since he told me his secret a few hours ago he's been acting strange around me, as if afraid that I won't see him the same. After he'd told me that he was a wolf -Wolfie to be precise- I didn't get the chance to talk to him about it; with all the finding out about mythical creatures and them showing up at that exact moment. I guess he was still on edge about how I felt about it.

"No this is a lot to take in, I don't know how I'm going to do this." I replied looking around at the multitude of people in the clearing. Creatures of different species all meandered around having conversations or practicing battle strategies. There were all kinds of hybrids from Werewolf-Vampire hybrids to Nymph-Mermaid hybrids, Dragon-Vampire, Elf-Fairy, Demon-Vampire, Mer-Angel and so much more that I don't even know what their hybrid species were.

"Yes I know it's a lot to take in but I'm positive you can handle this and I'll be right here with you through it. There is a reason you were chosen for this Cole; you're special...incredibly so." He claimed staring deeply into my eyes as if trying to uncover that specialness of which he speaks of. He lifted his hands as if he was going to hug me then seem to hesitate, then let them drop back to his side.

"Logan?" he looked at me indicating that he was listening." Why did you tell me about you being a wolf?"

He looked at me for a second before replying."Well because as I said before, I don't want there to be any secrets between us Cole. If we are going to be in a relationship then we need complete honesty, and I also ddin't see how we could be in a real relationship unless you know who I truly am." I nodded I understood what he was saying, honesty is vital in a relationship as well as the freedom of being yourself and knowing that, that person still wants to be with you and you don't have to pretend to be anyone else.