pissed kara

( I want to apologise, for the long wait mind has been all over the place. Making new stories and new ideas coming into my head Everytime I try to write. I hope you enjoy this short chapter. I love u all. )

I awoke with a hazy vision all around the sound of fist clashing together,smoke in the air. I then remembered what happened and the only emotion I recognized was that I was pissed the fuck off.

I focused on my energy and gave shout. And went full on super Saiyan 2 and went to find that son of a bitch,when 2 girl saying from universe 6 got in my fucking way. Which pissed me off even more.

"What do you want" I asked in a very pissed off tone.

" Your a Saiyan, so I want to fight" Caulifa said turning super saying and smirked.

'she's far to cocky'

"I don't think you should fight her sis" kale said hiding behind a a large amount of rubble.

Caulifa didn't listen and came straight at me.

Sighing in annoyance, I side stepped and taped my finger on her side the second she came at me. Sending her crashing into the ground.

"Ahwua!!!" she yelled as she hit the ground.

she then got up shot a KAI beam at me. I tilled my head slightly to the side making it miss me.

She glared at me and I glared right back.

........

Beerus smirk happy that Kara was back up.

"Hey! Beerus! I bet Caulifa mops the floor with Kara!!!" Chompa shout to his brother...

Beerus looked at him and started laughing, so hard tears came out his eyes.

" That isn't very likely chompa-sama Kara is much stronger than her after all" universe 6 angel said.

Chompa glared at her and shouted " Caulifa don't you dare lose."
........

Daishinka looked please that his beautiful lover was up and well.

Intrigued to she what would happen now that she was back.