meet Zen-chan

"hey dad" I said as I landed on the ground and hugged him.

"My baby you look gorgeous" mom said hugging me very tightly.

"Can't... breathe .....mom" I said gasping for air.

She let go smiling.

"Hey princess!Wow! You look amazing" he said

"Thanks dad so do you" I said

"Come on there's someone I want you to meet." He said dragging me to God knows where.

"Hey!Lord Berrus!Whis!" Dad yelled out waving at a tall hairless purple cat man with large ears, and wearing Egyptian clothes.

The other man was taller with long/tall white hair in one large curl, his skin was light blue, purple lips and eyes ,wearing a crimson robe with a blue circle around his neck.

They were about to eat until they heard dad and looked in his direction.

"Huh!what....o it's you Goku what do you want I was in the middle of trying this thing called a..a..what was it again Whis." The purple guy said.

"A hotdog my Lord" the white haired guy said softly .

"O yes that's it, hm.... Who's this " the purple cat man asked looking at me with those huge yellow eyes.

"Lord Berrus, Whis this is my daughter Son kara; kara this is Lord Berrus the Destroyer and his teacher Whis." Dad said pushing me forward.

"Umm... Hello" I whispered

Beers shook my hand, then Whis.
"It a pleasure to meet you " Whis said.

I nodded said "you as well Lord Berrus, Whis"

"Know that over Whis do you think you can take us to zen-chan?" Dad asked

I had know idea who this zen-chan was, so I assumed he was on of dad's new weird friends I have yet to meet.

I smiled I like seeing him so happy.

Whis looks shocked for a moment at Dad's request then nodded in agreement. I took a sip of lemonade that was in his hand then set it down on the table nearby summoned his staff. Berrus put his hand on Whis shoulder and dad stood behind him holding my hand like when I was little.

Whis taped his staff on the ground and where off.

30 minutes

We arrived at some very beautiful dimension. In front of us was a large door.

"dad where are we?" I asked
"Zen-chan home" dad said

"Who is this zen-chan again?" I asked
"He's the king of all" dad said

"Then how come you talk as if he is just a another person." I asked

"Because he's a idiot!!" Berrus yelled as him and Whis left.

Just then on of the large double doors opened. The person that opened the door stepped out, he was short with blue skin, White hair, the most beautiful purple eyes.He looked an awful lot like Whis.

"Oh it is you Goku-san,what can I do for you and your friend?" He said

"Daishinkan-sama I'd like you to meet my daughter kara" dad said

" Hello it's a pleasure to meet you um..um-" I shudder

"Daishinkan, you may call me daishinkan-sama my dear,now Goku what are you here for" he said softly

God he's handsome.

"I came for a promise that I made for Zen-chan!"

"Very in this case please follow me." Daishinkan said walking inside as we followed.

Soon we were walking on the path in the dark but beautiful corridor.

"Dad what's zen-chan like?" I whispered to my dad.

"Well he is rather childish character like a kid" dad said laughing a little by rubbing his of his neck.

'Classic dad hasn't changed a bit.' I thought smiling

Then I looked at the back of the man who to continue to guide us.

'Who is he in fact? It in resemblances with Whis and he seems to be somebody important also.' I thought

"Hey dad who his he exactly" I whispered to my dad

"He's the high priest and Whis's dad he is really very very strong! Finally it is what Whis told me." dad said

I nodded.

"Why do they have every haloes?" I asked

"Oh that it is because their angels." Dad Said smiling

I was not at all shocked I read somewhere in a very old at the lookout about angels and destroyers.

We are suddenly teleport to a room of which the size to seem to be indefinite, there were marble posts to whom ends seemed to affect nor the ground or the ceiling, ceiling which moreover seemed to get lost in the space.

In front of you there was a small kid that was blue and purple, dressed in pink and yellow outfit. Sat on the throne which to play with him even in one games of tray ... Another him.There was also each of their sides two bodyguard.

There was also each of their sides two bodyguard

"Lord Zeno Goku Is here" daishinkan said

"Hey zen-chan!" Dad greeted

One of the Zeno looked at dad happily, the look of these small beings turned then to you.

"Who is it Goku?" They asked in chorus.

"This is my daughter Son kara, meet Zeno king of everything" dad said pushing me forward in front of me.

"Umm.. hello Zeno-sama" I said bowing my head slightly as a show of respect.

"she can play with you for a while she needs the break." dad said see I was about to protest about his decision. But I knew he was right I have been training for a whole year and I do love kids.

"Is she as strong as you Goku?" One Zeno asked floating up to my face.

"Yup her power is next to mine and Vegeta's." Dad said

"Well I am going to leave you and I wish you a fun time! bye princess" dad said

Dad grabbed something from his pocket pressed on the button and disappeared from the view of all.

"Kara-chan, if you plays with us it is necessary that you gives us a nickname!" The Zenos said together

" If dad calls you Zen-chan, then I give you the nickname all-chan but only if you call me kar-chan, is it ok?" I said

In this answer both guards looked to you almost of a bad but also surprised air that you dare to give them a nickname, but nevertheless it seemed to delight Kings,but also to amuse the High priest.

"It is great this nickname!" They said

"What play we?" They asked

"How about ring around the roses" I said

They looked confused.

Then I explained to them how to play.