Super Saiyan unleashed

The stadium clouded with smoke, bails was laughing like a and evil wizard.

Goku POV:

"SEE UNIVERSE 7 UNIVERSE 9 IS FAR SUPERIOR THAN YOU" UNIVERSE nine Kai shouted pointing at Beerus group.

"Your wrong" Gohan said gaining the the Kai's attention and shouted.

"My sister would never go down so easily!"

Just then a yellow glow illuminated  the stadium. Kara flew out of the crater, and a few feet away from bails. Who looked shocked that she as even alive.

"Wow is that all you got" Kara asked as the stadium cleared.

She was in super Saiyan form. I smiled she was right up there with me and Vegeta.

And boy did she look pissed.

".....WHAT! HOW R U-" Bails was cut off by " you claim to be the strongest out there but you r nothing compared to me. I'm done with this game" Kara said narrowing her eyes as she powered up.

Daishinkan Pov:

My she was beautiful in that from, her hair was spiky, almost glowing greenish- blue eyes.the power radiating off of her was amazing but nothing compared to her strength at full power.

i smiled ' thats it my dear'

Kara POV:

I put both my hands out infront of me in the same way my dad does with his kamahama ha, charging up a purple orb.

" gl...glaxay,.... destoryer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i shouted letting the purple energy blast out word in a large beam.

A large blast of purple and smoke covered the arena, when the smoke cleared the only one left standing was Kara.