the KISS!!!!

After hours of playing with the Zenos, I sat down to rest.

"Wow! Kar-chan your fun to play with" the Zeno from the future said as both of them laid there heads on my lap.Since we were sitting on a large bed.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out 2 pieces of candy.

"Here you go" I said handing it to them
"What this kar-chan" they asked
"Candy, it a very sweet treat on Earth" I said

They unwrapped it and put it in their mouths. They basically squealed in delight.

I smiled 'god I love kids'

"Umm.... Do you have a training room I can use?" I asked looking in daishinkan direction only to see him looking in my direction. As well.

"Yes"daishinkan said

"All-chan is it alright if do a little bit of training before my dad comes" I asked.

"Yes! that's fine" one of the Zeno said

"If you will follow me, I will take you there" daishinkan Said

I got up and said my goodbye's To the Zenos, and followed daishinkan down the corridor.  Suddenly we where in a large white room.

"Thank you daishinkan-sama" I said walking into the center of the room.

After an hour of training. +++++++++++++

"You are very Strong kara-san" daishinkan said walking me back to the entrance.

"Thank u daishinkan-sama" I said as we walked outside. Suddenly he floated up and kissed me on the lips. I mean me and 18 are the same height so he really only floated a foot off the ground. He pulled away before I could react.

I was a blushing mess.

"Hey kara time to go or chichi will kill me" dad said suddenly appearing from no where.

I nodded and grabbed my dads hand.

"Hey you okay you look like a strawberry " dad said

I nodded really fast in response and in a flash we where gone.

Late that night================

I sighed and sank down into the water.
My muscles relaxed and began thinking about the kiss.

' he kissed, me why? He can't be in love with me..... right?' I asked myself

I sighed

'O well i'll just sleep it off ' I thought as

I stood up,dried off, put my underwear and. Laid on my stomach on the bed and went into a deep sleep.

 Laid on my stomach on the bed and went into a deep sleep