Chapter 13

Andre POV

I am feeling hella good now that Talia is in town. Lord knows how much I have been missing this girl. I was happy as hell when she told me ol boy cheated and they ain't together anymore. I mean, I still told her all that sweet shit girls want to here when they are sad but I was jumping for joy on the inside. I can finally get with Talia with no worries.

I pulled up to my condo and parked in the garage. Talia was so damn excited to come to my crib. I know damn well she is trying to fuck.

"Look at you. You have your own place now and everything." Talia said, getting out my car. I chuckled and locked it up.

"So how long are you gonna be in town?" I asked as we entered the building. I pressed the elevator button and we waited for the doors to open.

"I'm here for as long as you want me to be." She said, grabbing on to my hand. I smiled and shook my head as the elevator doors opened. We entered and I pressed the button to the 5th floor.

"As good as that sounds, your home girls are down here too and I'm pretty sure they ain't trying to stay here for to long." I said.

"In that case I'm here for 2 more days." Damn, that ain't shit. With my schedule, we are gonna see each other probably a day all together.

The elevator doors opened and we both started to walk towards my condo, me in front. We walked all the way down the hall and reached my door.

"I can't wait to see!" Talia said, excited. I unlocked my door and we both entered. My condo is pretty nice if I do say so myself.

"You decorated this?" Talia asked with a hint of disbelief.

"You know me Talia. My sister did all this. What time does a nigga like me really have to decorate a place where all I do is sleep." I said. I tossed my keys on the coffee table and dropped my gym bag.

"Well, it's beautiful." She said, looking around. I let her wonder while I went in to my room.

I quickly undressed myself and went in to my bathroom for a shower.

Talia POV

Andre is doing his thing. He has a nice car and his place is beautiful. I could see myself living in a place like this but I do love my house back home.

I was do caught up in looking around, I didn't even notice I was by myself. I shrugged it off and continued looking around. In the hallway, he had pictures of his mom and him, his sister and him, his dad and him, his whole family. It was adorable.

I don't know why but being around Andre has me more horny than usual. Like all my sexual frustration that has built up during the past week is about to explode. I feel like tonight is the night...it better be.

"So you just gonna stand there and look at my pictures, or are you gonna come lay with me?" Andre asked from behind me. I smiled and turned around.

Good lord this man. He was standing there in sweats...and that's it. He is really pushing it, knowing damn well I'm feeling some type of way.

"Come on bruh." he said, walking away. I followed him and we approached his room. I noticed it was white carpet so I quickly took my heels off. I don't want to mess up his floors.

"Damn, you just dropped like a foot." He joked. I flicked him off and took a seat on his bed. His comfortable ass bed.

"What you want to do?" He asked laying next to me. "We can watch a movie, talk, or just lay here."

I laid next to him and scooted closer to him.

"Not one of those choices is what I want to do." I said. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and smirked. I bit my lips and turned over  so that I was not on top of him. I sat up and looked down at him.