Chapter 24

Talia POV

Last night went as bad as it could. I didn't plan on ever having to come face to face with Honey and Crystal. They really embarrassed me in front of Andre and his family, and I'm sure that they talked all about me after I left. Andre gotta know everything that I've been trying to keep from him. I never planned on telling him what happened between me and Gerald, and if Honey acted accordingly, this situation wouldn't even be a thing.

I rolled out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and just looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was up in a messy bun and I looked tired as hell because I didn't sleep at all last night.

Andre has been blowing up my phone since I left yesterday and I've refused to answer the text messages and phone calls. I'm not ready to talk about what happened, especially not with him. He's supposed to take me out today but I'm not going. I refuse to go.

I heard my phone start to ring and I rolled my eyes at the thought of Andre calling me again. I walked back into my room and looked at my phone. I perked up when I saw that Catalina was calling me. I quickly answered the FaceTime call and sat down on my bed.

"Hey sis! I'm surprised you called." I said making her laugh.

"Girl, we talk every week. Over dramatic ass." She said. "But I'm gonna get straight to the point. Andre called me to check up on you since apparently you're ignoring him."

"He did?"

"Yeah. He was actually pissed. You know you can't be doing that to that man. He loves you and he said that you left his parents house by yourself." She told me. Now i feel bad for ignoring him. But I know Andre, he's not gonna drop the situation until he knows why I got so upset and why his sister and her mother were coming at my neck.

"Scale of 1-10 how upset was he?" I asked.

"I don't know, that's your nigga. I just know he was upset and that you need to talk to him about whatever occurred that night. What did happen?" She asked me. I bit my bottom lip and looked away from my phone.

"That's something I'm really just not comfortable with talking about right now with anybody, not even Andre. It just bring up old wounds and issues that were never really solved. I'd rather just keep it at rest." I shook my head.

"Ok, I respect that. But if those issues have to do with Andre's family then it's an issue. You're gonna be dating him and his mom and sister not fucking with you. Do you know how hard they're gonna sabotage that relationship?"

"Oh trust me, I know they'd go through all lengths to get rid of me. But if I'm gonna date Andre, I'm only dating Andre. At that point it's fuck his mom and sister, for me. I know how to avoid people very well. I will gladly take those trips to Boston, away from the same city that those two devils live in." I said, rolling my eyes. I'd be damned if I let Honey and Crystal stop me from dating Andre.

"Well I've said my part. Please talk to Andre so that he doesn't go crazy."

"Alright, thanks for calling." I said. We said our good byes and I hung up the phone. Right when I hung up the phone, Andre texted me.

I've been leaving him on read all night so i know he's feeling a bit triggered. I just know that if I answer then we're gonna have to talk about my past. I decided to open Andre's message to see what he said.

Dre💚: You not gonna keep playing with me Talia. I'm pulling up to your house and you gonna answer this fucking door when I ring the doorbell. I'm not playing with your dumbass 😒

I read the message over again and I started to get anxious. I simply replied with 'ok' then locked my phone. Now Dre gonna see me looking a hot mess, and I'm just remembering that Dre had a surprise planned out for me. I'm feeling like whatever it is, is not gonna happen now. This night is on 10 and if i really tell him what happened, he's gonna be on 100.