Chapter 10

Talia POV

I am so lonely. I want Dylan to come over but him and his son are having a little guys day. I'm bored and my bullet wound is killing me.

My doorbell rang and I'm excited because someone actually came to see me. I made my way downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey daddy. Hey Gabby." I said, letting them inside.

"Don't 'hey daddy' me Talia. You must have lost your damn mind by leaving that hospital. You just got shot!" He yelled.

I'm not a child. Why does everyone keep treating my like one! I have a degree and my own money, I'm not a baby.

"Calm down. I'm fine see. I'm living, walking, breathing." I said. Gabby stepped in front of him with a smile.

"Well we just stopped by to give you an invitation to our wedding." She said.

Wedding! Since when where they even engaged! I like Gabby but not enough for her to become my step mother.

"Y'all are getting married?" I asked, taking the invitation from her.

"Yes! In Jamaica and it's going to be beautiful. Everyone is going to be there. I would love it if you where my maid of honor." She said. I am shocked. I was about to decline but her face held do much hope and happiness. Damn.

"Yah...sure." I said. She squealed and pulled me in to a hug.

"Oh my god. I am so excited!" She said.

"We are going to go." My dad said. I nodded and we said our goodbyes and they left.

I can't wait to go to Boston. Andre and I have been talking more recently and I really miss him. I'm happy that he is following his dreams.

That reminds me. I can just call Cole over. I miss chilling with my best friend. I went upstairs and call my boo.

"What do you want?" He answered with attitude.

"What did I do?" I asked

"You didn't think it was necessary to call your best friend after you snuck out the hospital. I see how it is." He said. I sighed and went downstairs, holding the phone to my ear with my shoulder.

"Sorry boo. You wanna chill today?" I asked. I could here a lot of ruckus in the back.

"Nick, you better sit your ass down and eat that food before mommy comes downstairs and whoops you." He yelled. I chuckled and sat in my kitchen.

"Your such a cute dad. I want children" I said. He sucked his teeth.

"No you don't. It's hell on earth." He said. I don't care. I want a baby so I can dress it up and it's going to be so cute!

"So we chilling or nah?" I asked.

"Sure, why not. Meet you at Starbucks in an hour." He said then hung up. Finally I have something to do.

Chris POV

"Jason is here." Keisha told me, poking her head in to our bedroom.

"Aight. Be down in a minute." I said. She smiled and closed the door. I pulled the small black box out from under my pillow. I opened it and looked at the ring.

I think that I'm ready to actually pop the question to Keisha. I talked to my mom and she is happy that I found a good girl. I really don't care if Keisha's parents don't approve of me. They don't know me but their daughter does. Keisha chose me over her parents so I don't know why not marry her.

I put the box in my pocket and went downstairs.

"What's good?" Jason said as we slapped hands. I looked behind him and Aliza and Keisha where playing around.