Chapter 8

Authors Note:

Before the chapter starts, I got a rant to get off my chest. If you catch feelings after this and thing I'm a "bitch" or whatever...I don't care.

YOU GUYS DON'T  UNDERSTAND WHAT COMMENTING IS!

The fact that I take time out of my day to write for y'all and y'all can't leave me feedback is bullshit.

I posted Live Your Life...the chapter EVERYONE been waiting for when Bree and Slim actually talk then you can't even leave feedback about how you feel?

I don't know if I am doing good or nah because the so called fans don't comment. Commenting may not seem like a big deal from a readers point of view but as an author, it is helpful and important

I just want to know what you guys want to happen next in the book it what POV you want. Tell me how you feeling.

I have the right mind to just not update any of my books.

I am honestly bothered and this author's note is much needed. If you don't like it then cry about it them ask me if I care and I will tell you I don't.

If there is no progress on any of my books, if you read any other one, then I have NO problem not updating for them or making my chapters private.

Ok...on to the chapter!

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Talia POV

"I just want to get out this hospital." I complained to my dad.

"You where just shot Talia. Slow down." He said sitting next to my bed.

"I need to get better before next week. If not I'm breaking out." I said seriously.

"And I will bring your ads right back." He said. I smacked my lips as my room door opened. In walked Zoey, Jay, and Kamesha came in.

"Mimi!" I screamed. She smiled and ran up to my bed.

"Aunt TT." She said back enthusiastically. I pulled her up on the bed so she can sit next to me. Her hair looked so cute in its sock bun.

"Hey girl." Joey said coming around and giving me a hug.

"Hey. You look different." I said. She looked confused and just shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't be touching my child like that Talk a. I don't know where your hands have been." Jay said seriously, picking up Mimi from my bed. I just mugged him.

"Calm down Jay. She is 4, not a newborn." Zoey said shaking her head.

"I don't care. Kamesha is always going to be my baby girl. Right baby?" He asked Mimi. She nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck, making him smirk.

"I hate you." Zoey said fixing her top.

"Yah ok. Hey Bone." Zoey said giving him a side hug.

"Aye Zoe. Haven't seen you around lately." He said.

"Because she raising my daughter. Duh." Jay said all dramatic and shit.

"Jay shut up." My dad said slowly.

"Mimi you know better than to not say hello." Zoey said placing her hands on her hips.

"Sorry mommy. Hey Papa." Mimi said waving.

"Hey baby." He said standing up and giving her a kiss.

"Zoey come here." I said. She walked over to me and I motioned for her to come closer.