Captured

I woke up and my vision was blurry, my head ached from my fondest memory of being knocked out. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a room with no one in it, it was all white with no hints of any other color. Even the night gown I was dressed in was pearl white. The important questions were, 'How did I get here?' 'Why don't I remember anything?' 'Where is Dean?' and 'Who the hell dressed me in this damn dolls dress?'. I heard a door whip open and I turned around to see a familiar face. I think it's the guy that caused me to black out, but why me?

"I see you're awake. You're probably wondering why I have kidnapped you and taken you here." It was true, I was really wanting to know why he had to take ME? I'm not special of any sort... WHITE FUR! He has me because of my white wolf. But the only thing a white wolf has on it's plate is more protection from pain as a wolf and less as a human. What good would he use of that, I'm not that special.

"I don't know why I can't read your mind. Given that you're rare that may be it, but once we start the process if will be able to control your every thought, move, and decisions." He started rambling on about other random things, like magic potions, us spending eternity together.

"I don't get it, what about your mate? Don't you want to spend eternity with her?" I asked curiously, though I was afraid. As much as I hate to admit it but I miss Dean, I miss his possessiveness, I want to be in his arms right now.

"You're very funny young girl, or should I say mate?" My eyes jumped of their sockets! I already had Dean. When this freak touch me all I feel are the creeps not sparks.

"You aren't my mate, I already have one!" I spat at him in total repugnance. His eyes went pitch black, and I knew from experience that that was not good. He stalked towards me and every step he took I flinched. He finally reached the bed I was laying on and got in front of my face.

"You're MY mate, no one else's, you will be at my beck and call like a woman mate should! You will be punished for speaking out like that to me! You will learn to be obedient and do as ever that I say." Was this guy psycho, I'm not his damned mate! I really wish Dean could be here to beat the living shit out of this guy! I never thought I would need him so much.

"My mate will come for me and he will kill you!" I screamed in his face, which was the wrong choice because he pulled me off the bed by my hair. He raised his arm and slapped me in the face. He then threw me across the room, and hoping Dean could read my mind I tried to connect to him.

'Dean, please help me! I know you're probably still pissed at me for running but I need you. I'm with another wolf and I think he wants to mate me! B-b-but...' I really don't want to admit it but I have to.

'But I'm yours.' I really wish he heard me! I know he can't talk back to me because we haven't mated but he can still hear my thoughts!

"You contacted someone didn't you, you bitch!" Am I wrong for wanting to get away from this crazy guy? I want to be home, and I can't believe I would ever say this but home would be with Dean.

He went over to me and stomped on my left leg. I heard a nasty crack and felt a burning sensation that was unbearable. I let out a blood curdling scream.

"You're an ungrateful wolf. Other mates would have force marked you, but I was to wait. But since you are so set on trying to leave me I must mark you now." He reached down to me and straddled my stomach. He put my hands above my head, he brought his mouth to mine and roughly kissed me. It felt wrong and my wolf was pissed, 'The only male that should kiss you is Dean!' my wolf was hurt and angry. He then brought his mouth to my neck and I could feel his breath, and before I could react he sunk his teeth in my neck. Since it was forced it burned and felt like no pain I've experienced before. Even my first shift didn't hurt this much, I felt like I was burning alive. His mark was coursing through my veins, and soon if I didn't get Dean to clean the wound since he was my real mate, I would die.

"Why aren't you feeling pleasure already?" I told him he wasn't my mate, but now I was in so much pain all I could do was grunt. And as if he knew that I was about to give in to the dark, Dean busted into the room. He saw me shriveled up on the floor and I could tell he was fighting all urges to come over to me. Instead he saw my attacker and lunged at him. The man didn't stand a chance, he was knocked to the floor. Dean stood on his shoulders and reached down and twisted his head. You could hear the cracks of bones and see the life of the man die with in him. Dean turned around to see me, he headed towards me.

"You're dying." was all he could say, he knew that he had to mark me again in order for me to survive. When he marks me it will take awhile for it to kick in and before the pain goes away.

Before he marked me he whispered,"I'll tell you everything." And his head swooped down to my neck and he sucked my attackers venom out and pushed his own in. It felt different, this time the pain wasn't unbearable but it made me cry and scream. The look on Dean's face and I knew that my pain was causing him pain.

"Okay, Maria. My name is Dean Andrew Highcaster. I am an overprotective over possessive asshole. I like the color Orange, my secret hobbies consist of Chess, painting, and occasionally a good game of Soccer. I've never spared to tell anyone this before. You're not anyone to me though. Both of my parents are dead, our pack was attacked and most everyone was killed, but that was hundreds of years ago. I am 178, physically 21. My best friend is a vampire. I have a baby sister, and a twin brother, we don't keep in touch. That's about my whole life, but most importantly you. We've only known each other about a week...

But I already know that Maria Onstead, I am in love with you."

_______

I'm soooooo sorry I'm two days late on this chapter and it's a little short but I gave it my best!

Please let me know how it was, if you like or don't like it!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLW ME