Accepting You

I woke up wrapped in strong warm arms. I really needed to pee but I was so comfy, I didn't want to move. I looked at Dean and in his sleep he looked super cute. His lips curled and his eye lids fluttered every so often. He looked like a little kid and it was absolutely adorable. His eyes started to open and I really didn't want to move so I pretended to be asleep.

"I know you're awake and that you were checking me out," His face showed a sleepy smirk, and boy was it hot.

"Thanks doll face" He winked at me and then reached his arm down my body and pinched my butt. I gasped and just gaped at him.

"Close your mouth babe, you don't want me getting the wrong impression" He smirked and got up to go to the bathroom. Midway to the bathroom I realized I had to pee so I jumped off the bed, leaped in front of him and jumped in the washroom. I turned around and locked the door so he couldn't get in.

"Sorry 'babe' I really had to pee," I fist pumped the air and did a victory dance. Once I was done I figured I could get creative. I sat in the washroom and made him wait.

"Maria, goddammit open up I have to pee! I know you're not doing anything." I didn't reply because I simply knew it would piss him off.

"So help me god Maria! in five seconds I will bust the door down! Five. Four. Three. Two. One! That's it I'm coming in!" All of a sudden the door was broken in two and I ran out of there while he did his 'business'. When he walked out of the bathroom he gave me a cold glare. I felt bad because now he'd have to buy a new door and put it in.

"Hey I'm sorry, I didn't think you would break the door. I didn't mean for it to get that out of hand." I told him truly apologetic. He looked at me with confusion, then all of a sudden he burst out in laughter. Was the fact that I ruined his door all that funny?

"It's just a door, it's not like you killed my brother!" He laughed out. That just made me realize, I know nothing about Dean. All I know is that he is an alpha, I don't know his favorite things or his family.

"I don't know you." I blurted out not thinking.

"Sure you do! We've known each other for a week, sure but we know each other's name..." He hesitantly spoke, like he was afraid he was wrong.

"Oh really? What's my favorite color?"I challenged him to a game filed with questions.

"Purple?"

"No, pink. What's my favorite food?"

"Uhhhhh hotdogs?"

"No seafood salad! What sports do I enjoy?"

"Softball."

"No, Volleyball."

"Okay so maybe we don't know each other the best-" Before he continued I wanted him to know that I won't just 'barley' know my mate.

"If we're going to be mates I want to know all about you. I want to know you better than you know yourself." I spoke out my wishes.

"Well let me make you a deal. You let me be my possessive, natural self and I'll tell you anything and everything you want to know about me," He offered with a cheeky grin plastered across his face.

"I don't know, I hate when you act like you own me." I notify him as if I haven't told him 10 times before.

" Well I like to think- err know that you are mine. Only mine. So do we have a deal love, or not?"

"Fine. Alright you have yourself a deal." Even though sometimes I hate his possessiveness, other time it turns me on. I'm just so bipolar about the whole thing, sometimes I like it sometimes I don't.

"Well if it turns you on then I should just keep telling you that you belong to me!" Oh god. Why does he have to get in my head and read me?

"Stay out of my head, you- you bastard!" I screamed out in full rage. In a split second Dean had me pinned against the wall. His eyes slowly turned black, he looked pissed as all hell. He gripped my wrists, but not hard enough to hurt.

"Don't speak to me in that tone, princess," He looked at me with a cold stare, his stare turned into a smirk. He looked at me with wild eyes, he was so close that I could feel his breath on my chin.

"Stop telling me what to do! God you're a sick egotistical dick!" I yelled in his face. After I figured I needed to show him he doesn't own me, so I had to play his game. Just incase he read my thoughts I have to think about liking this. Okay, now. His face twisted in anger after my statement.

'Wow he's hot when he's angry,' I fake thought. I let out a fake moan, I could feel him inside my head. Showtime!

'Im getting used to this and I definitely like it now'

He was caught off guard and I took my chance. I moved my head to bite his wrist, he moved his arms in pain and I made a dead run to the door. I heard him cussing and shouting my name. I was afraid he would catch up to me so I shifted into my wolf. I ran to the woods to go back to my family.

'Maria, get your ass back here now! I'm not kidding around, when I get you you will be locked in our room and never leave unless I'm right by your side!'

He sounded desperate and it made my heart ache. I wanted to turn around right now and go back to him. I couldn't though, he was possessive and I hated it. I wanted to be back with my family so I shall.

I ran deeper into the woods, as I kept running I gazed upon three other wolves. 'Dammit' I mentally cussed at myself! I forgot about my wolf being "special" and I wasn't supposed to show anyone my wolf.

'Oh pretty wolfy' I heard in my head and came to a complete stop. I turned around and saw the three wolves I'd seen before.

"What do you want?" I screamed out my question. 'RUN' my wolf was yelling at me, I didn't care I just was curious. I know they could hurt me, but again I didn't care. I'm a curious person.

"Your pretty white body, babe. Your kind is rare and I like that" I remember him talking in my head which means he is of high power and I should be more careful.

Suddenly he caught me off guard and tackled me, I tried my hardest to fight him but he was too strong. He also had two other guys there just incase I was powerful. I was getting tired and couldn't fight him much longer.

He grabbed my hair and slammed my head against the ground and all I could see was blackness.

---------

Okay. I'm finally done a day late, I am sorry:( I've been so busy with drivers ed and volleyball so you'll have to be patient. This chapter feels rushed, idk just tell me if you liked it!

COMMENT

VOTE