TSD1

[Chresanto August] 5:37 am

The alarm clock I set last night continuously rang in my ear. I wasn't used to getting up this early because I rarely had to. Today I had to go to school, early too. I had mostly D's and F's since I was always 'working'.

I turned my alarm off and read the time. 5:38 it read,meaning I should hurry and go to the bathroom and get ready. I sat up in my bed and put both feet on the ground as my hands landed and traveled down my face. I forced myself to get up and walk to the bathroom which was across from my room.

I turned off the darkness to see myself in the mirror. My shirt was off so I could see my newly marked body, a tattoo I got a few days ago. my eyes moved down to my rock hard abs. Seeing my caramel skinned tone muscle flexing in the mirror got me thinking im so sexy. stopping the admiration, I walked alittle further left into the toilet area.

I pulled my sweat pants down an inch or two to release my monster. I held him in my hand and aimed for the goal bowl. Yellow liquid streamed from him. As much as I was sexually frustrated, I didn't do anything to pleasure myself.

I hopped in the shower and washed my whole body for 30 minutes. When I got out I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I dragged myself down stairs to grab two hot pockets and an apple. Then I was ready to go.

Before I knew it I was in the school parking lot gripping the steering wheel and grinding into the drivers seat to create friction.

"Damn..." The build up of frustration got my little man growing up. If you don't understand then it's not meant to be known. This has been the longest time I've gone without sex. Its like, the more you do it the less interesting it gets. maybe I need to try something new.

I grabbed a left over water bottle I had from the other day and put it on my crotch area. It wasn't cold but it wasn't warm. I let it set there for awhile till the bulge in my pants disappeared.

I grabbed all my necessary things for school and headed to the office.

"Yo, wassup" I grunted out as I walked into the all glass and metal door. I was talking to my favorite principle. she wore dark red lipstick that looked like it had a hint of purple, she had short hair almost 4" that was curled to her scalp. She had dark Carmel looking skin with aging spots on her skin. she always work suits. suits with what looks like a tux jacket plus a matching skirt.to top it off she has some nice bling bling if you know what I mean.

"Hey Mr.August, your here early?" Her voice rang in my ear as if she almost sounded confused.

"Yup, I need to talk to you about my grades and graduation"

" Alright, come this way" she began walking before she stopped talking so I followed her back into her personal office. " you know it's 6:49? You could have just came and seen me when your off skipping school" she was reading off her computer and my ears turned red because of the simple fact I had no idea she knew. pure embarrassment.

"About thatt.." An grin appeared on my face.

"My cameras caught your little bad ass" she mumbled. I just started laughing as my gaze at her green and white name tag in the front of her desk returned her with my full attention.

"Yeah, ig they did. but anyways to be honest Mrs.Phillips I don't think I'm going to graduate." I'm a failure.

"Well tell me what's going on hun" she eased. giving me All her attention.

"Things ain't used to be like they were, I ain't got no time to spare. Shit keeps happening To my family got me all stressed out and whateva I do to release some stress can all damage my future" I barely looked at her while I let her into my personal life. glancing was all I did.

"Chresanto, your very intelligent. Now I Am going to try to help you out with your grades. but I can't help you if you don't want to be helped"

"Yes ma'am. what will I nee-" knocks on the door stole what was left of my attention. I turned to see a boy with a curly Afro through the glass. it's different so I'm guessing his not from here.

"Can we pause this conversation one moment? I have a new student I want you to meet." She patted her desk/table lightly two times and raised from her seat and elegantly walked to the door with a straight back and a appealing smile.

She never does that for me.

She opened the door stepping to the side allowing him to walk in

"This is Jacob." Mrs.Phillips introduced him with a grin.

This is just the beginning I thought to myself