TSD3

[Jacob Perez]

I was shocked, I didn't know what to say. I was shocked by myself. Why was I looking at him like that? Maybe I'm just a horny nigga: that my thinking is clouding what's really happening in reality. Maybe I'm taking everything wrong. I'm just going through something I don't understand, it will be over soon.

Yeah, it'll be over soon.
Over soon.
Very soon.

Mean while Chresanto was trying to snap me out of my gaze while he played with his sagging pants.

Maybe I didn't want this to end soon. Or maybe not at all. I think I like looking at his gorgeous body. Even though I don't know him.

"Jacob" his voice finally managed to be heard as before I saw his lips moving. Big plump pink sexy lips.

"Y-yeah?" Clearing my thoughts and also my voice.

"Can I ask you a question?" I nodded in approval so he continued. "Well I've been noticing yo- never mind."discontinuing his question. I'm not sure if I wanted him to finish or not.

"Well can I ask you a question?" Coming up with one myself.

"Yeah"

"Can I, ya know, chill with you today?.... So I can meet new people?" Quite nervous about his answer.

Taking his clothes around the lockers so He was hidden from my sight. I'm guessing so I wouldn't see him change clothes.

"I'm kinda not staying, and you wouldn't want to meet my friends."

" why wouldn't I? And where are you going?" Getting a little nosey as he was finishing getting dressed turning around the corner so my eyes met his.

" damn, you act just like a girlfriend" he chuckled and I smiled.

" you didn't answer my question"

"I'm going to handle some business little boy" he reached into his gym locker and stuffed things into his duffle bag. While slamming his locker was a hint of an unfamiliar smell. It didn't smell good but it didn't smell that bad. It smelled interesting.

" what that's smell?" Asking another question before I even thought it through.

"It's the smell of business"

"Oh"

"Yeah.."

There's nothing much to talk about. This didn't work out the way I wanted it to. He turned to me and said his good bye before leaving me In an 1/8 full hallway.

When was I going to see him again? The bell ringing caused me to snap back to reality and realize that I have to find my way back to the office before one of the hall guards mistake me for a bad ass and take me to ISS.

When I finally found my way to the office I got my schedule. I had mostly honors classes, and design and also digital photography. I met a few people, I think their names were Rayan and Craig. I think they got something going on but that's just my opinion. The day continued to go slow as I thought of him every moment.

[Meet Ray And Prod]

"Aye shawty" Ray whispered into Craig's ear. Also know as prodigy short for prod.

"Get out of here with that" the shorter boy answered. He had short blond hair. His skin was black as if it went perfectly with his brown eyes that seemed to glow. As for Ray, he had long hair. It was in two French braids. His hair was straightened. He was about 7 inches taller than prod. His outfit was like no other.

"Don't act like that or ima have to give you a whooping" switching sides of the hall empty hallway.

"Sorry papi" responding

They had something going on, I'm guessing it was Lo-key. Maybe their trying out something new...

"Uhhuh, but what you doing tonight?" Ray asked sneaking a few looks from behind.

"Most likely nothing, wanna make plans?"

"Yeahhh."

"What you wanna do Papi?" To be honest I wanna to do some freaky things, a lot of freaky things

"What ever you want babe" he said with a wink, as he came up from behind and held his arm around my waist.

"Alright, I'll see you tonight then" finishing our conversation, as I lightly tugged on his braid while he bit his bottom lip. I walked into my class and waited for the time me and were to meet up again.

[Chresanto August]

I left school to go make some money and maybe find some hoes to pass some time.  I was thinking about Jacob, I'm not gonna lie. But I'm not really sure how to feel about him.

I finally reached out for the handle in my car to open the door, sitting in the drivers seat and on my way to 39th street: The streets were broken and had tons of potholes, houses were trashed. But that's kinda what everyone expected because this wasn't the best neighborhood  to be in. Drugs set people off most likely because it was laced. Crazy but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.