The Mole

Yasmine

Aches and pains, I feel aches and pains. Heavy eyes and blurred vision, and someone is touching me. I slowly opened my eyes hearing a steady beating pick up as my eyes started to open more and more. I looked around my surroundings to see where I was and by the smell I'm in a hospital, and by the pain I clearly did get shot up and survived. I moved my head slowly to the left and then to the right, the remote for a nurse was in my left hand so moving my fingers I pressed it.

She walks in and smiles, the same nurse I seen before I passed out. ''goodmorning Yasmine'' I went to speak but realized an oxygen mask was over my mouth. I moved it hissing in pain as I used the wrong arm. ''your right arm is the one that got shot, we have it out the sling so it can stretch I just cleaned your wound. '' ''my..'' ''the baby is okay and strong, I remembered you said before putting you under to not tell your husband, boyfriend, whoever.'' ''thank you, it's just so soon..'' ''you still have time to decide what you want to do, or how you want to tell him. You're only 8 weeks.''

Ok, perfect got pregnant the first time we ever had sex, just your luck Yasmine.

I rubbed my eyes with my left arm and when I opened my eyes Cane was standing at the door with a small smile. I moved the oxygen mask ''missed me?'' He comes in as the nurse walked out closing the door. ''you scared me Yasmine'' ''i'm sorry, i'm not going to really leave you here'' ''don't make promises you can't keep'' ''it's a promise I'm keeping'' I tried to sit up a little and whined in pain as it came from my back. ''be careful now Yasmine'' ''just great'' ''you'll heal and in that time you're going to stay off your feet and do so'' ''but..'' '' no buts '' i pout and sigh ''how is everything?'' he cups my chin kissing my forehead ''don't you worry about that, daddy is taking care of everything'' I roll my eyes. ''just whatever you're planning on doing, remember you have to make it back to me alive'' ''I will always make it back to you.'' ''don't make promises you can't keep.'' he chuckles grabbing my hand ''how about we get you something to eat yeah?''

I could tell by how he looked he had a lot on his mind, a lot on his plate and the only thing keeping him sane is me being awake right now, becoming a man like him peace is everything a woman ever wants to be for him. His home. His ease. The reason he does what he does. Before it was just for himself, his family took care of themselves. I touch his face rubbing his beard ''it's going to be okay'' ''I pray it is''he lowly says kissing me hand.

Cane

Hitting 9pm I was in my car after putting Yasmine to sleep and making sure she was under security before handling part one of the plan, Kim. I lit a blunt thinking why and who was she and what did she want from the beginning. I put a ring on this woman finger, was it that whole time a pawn for Don G to get in and get me killed? I will find out today. Cassie cornered Kim earlier in the day in the warehouse in my office where she wasn't suppose to be, caught her off guard and she didn't seem phased. She texts me saying she was in the lockup and I was more than ready to see her. I threw my blunt out the window and got out.

Cassie opens the lockup door and her hands was bleeding ''really?'' I grab her hand asking, she snatches it away waving it in the air ''why would you touch it?'' ''where did you hit her?'' ''in her dick suckers'' ''hit her teeth?'' ''NO SHIT.'' I walk to the lock up cell she was in and she was sitting on the floor spitting out blood. ''well if it isn't my ex-fiancee'' ''wassup rat?'' she chuckles wiping her mouth spitting out more blood ''you know Cassie packs a punch'' ''does Don G do the same?'' her face straightened and she stood up.

''excuse me?''

''you heard me, I let you back in after your false pregnancy and the lies and bullshit and you're a rat, why?'' the look on her face went from soft Kim, to something straight out a venom movie, her eyes got dark, her expression on her face went slick, she plastered a smirk on her face.

''You Blacks are so stupid, just like he said.''

''and what's that suppose to mean?'' she comes face to face with me .

''right about now you have Mike sitting in front of your precious Yasmine room, Kyle is at the warehouse across the street finding out Don G whereabouts and you two are exactly where you needed to be''

Cassie hand went for her gun ''it's a fucking set up''

I pulled my phone out as Kim put a devilish smile on her face. ''it's to late Capo.. it's over for you'' I gripped her neck through the bars and she chuckles as I squeezed her throat stopping her breathing a little "you're going to tell me what the fuck you did" Her eyes got so big they looked like they were going to come out her head. She nods okay as I let go.
Gasping she hold her throat.
"there are 3 bombs placed.. on your 3 most important places and a 4th one at a new location" 
"fuck! Cassie!" "they're on it"
"oh please .. they're going off in 10 seconds. so before I get out of here just one question Cane"
I reach for my gun hearing a ding .

How's the baby in Yasmine belly?
*BOOM!*

Smoke, lots of it, fire .. lots of it, my ears were ringing. My vision was completely shaken up by the explosion. Don G has been plotting on this for years and he got one up on us. I tried to get up until someone did help me up. I look and see Johnny one of my men, so much smoke was in my lungs I couldn't help but cough. "we gotta get outta here boss before we be in the real explosion" we drags me outside getting me in my car, my vision still a mess he handed me a water and I told him to pull off but then I remembered "Cassie! John where is she?!" "she made it out of there because I didn't see her" "she couldn't have .. " I pointed to her car sitting in the spot it was when I got here "shit, drive" Johnny phone started rings and he answers "Kyle, how many are down? Yes I have Boss is Cassie with you? What do you mean no?" "what the fuck he mean no?!"

The first thought that came to my mind is they took her, They took Cassie. Shit, I reached for my phone as it vibrated in my back pocket.
"Da- *cough cough cough* Dad"
"they blew up the hospital Cane"
"shit SHIT DAD WHERE'S YASMINE?"
silence, all I heard was silence.
"Where the fuck is she?!"
"she's not in her bed son."
I hung up on my dad calling Mike, who answers coughing himself. "Mike mike where is she?!"
"they took her"

I drop my phone and cover my eyes. "fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" "Boss what the fuck are we going to do?" I pick my phone back up "Mike where's Jasmine?!" "with your parents.. they're going to the safe house, this shit is bad" "yeah no shit Mike"
"the fuck do we do now Cane?"

For once in my life, I was stuck, I was lost and confused and pretty much all over the place with the events that just happened. Not only is Yasmine missing but so is Cassie. But little did I know, it didn't stop there.

We get to the backup warehouse I walk in slow and see my father standing there with Trevor, Trevor was shaking as he sat down and my father was livid in the face. I never seen him this mad since mom was hit in a crossfire between a turf war. The look was all  to familiar.

"No."
"I want Don dead, NOW."
"where's mom?" He was silent pacing back and forth. I grabbed him by his arm making him stop
"WHERE IS SHE?"
"Don took all the women. Cassandra, Jessinia, Jelena, Yasmine, Cassie.. "
Kyle ran in and added a name that made Trevor face turn pale.
"He has Yalena."

When I mean this is bad, this.. is fucking bad.