For Pretend.

Authors Note: I know y'all tired of my ass, just a reminder the picture I chose are random and has nothing to do with what Yasmine looks like. Cane, nobody. They're always going to represent the aura of the chapter. My last time saying this. Back to the story.

Yasmine
He knows i'm Honey, this is bad. This is so bad, now he's going to look at me way different because i've been shaking my ass for cash for 3-4 years in his club. I'm a well known dancer and not for my mouth skills. I know how to move, what to do, and how to keep a man interested, because no man can say they've had sex with me is what makes me Honey. Sweet. Smooth, but once you get to know me it gets sticky.

But that's who I used to be.
Im not that girl anymore, I don't want to be that girl anymore with the new job I wasn't to redo my whole persona. I want to put Honey behind me and bring Yasmine forward. Which I can do.

Standing in front of my mirror I looked at my dress. A long sleeve thin black dress that's fitted and stops at my knees, I stare at my red bottoms dreading having to put my feet in them. "damn it." Putting them on my door swings open "we're ready" I smile seeing Jasmine and Jashaun ready for daycare with their bags and clothes on "did you eat your breakfast?" "yes" "clean up?" "yes" I grabbed my bag and fixed my watch "shit 7:30, okay get in the car" They run out and I take one last look at myself putting my straight hair behind my ear. "ugh, i miss my curls"

"They're going to be safe here, I promise" I hold them close to me as Joy assured me they'll be okay. "remember don't let their father near them and don't let my mother near them, if they show up-" "call the cops, I know Yas get to work you're going to be late on your first day" I gave her the weekly fee for them and got down to their level "you guys be good and my phone number in the zipper part of your bags if you need anything okay?" they nodded hugging me at the same time, tight, like they were scared for me to leave "please come back" Jasmine whispers in my ear. "i'll be back once I get off work okay? then we can go have dinner, tgi friday's?" "YAY!" they yell in excitement. "now go learn and have fun. I gotta go" Kissing then I got up and walked out. Now to face Cane.

"Yasmine is it?" I was sitting in this seat shaking my leg, looking up a white lady who looks about in her mid 30's, who's definitely gotten her ass done and her face cause she looks stuck looks at me with a stern look. "Yes that's me." "right this way, Mr.Black is waiting on you." Ok, perfect. Now he's waiting. Oh god, he has more questions. If I didn't need this job i'd be shaking my ass on the pole all day. She knocks on his door "come in"

Have you ever looked at a man and thought damn... damn you just... you just fine as hell, he couldn't be doing nothing just drinking a coffee and he'd still make your mouth water? That's me right now. Cane Black is everything women said he'd be, fresh shape up even around his goatee, his beard is growing but it's neat. His neck tattoos peaked from his collar and just knowing there's more made me bite my lip lowly looking at him. "Yasmine Mr.Black" "thank you Tanya." She looks at me one last time with a smart look and turns her $5 nose job nose up at me and walks out. I watched her then lowly roll my eyes, already. "8am, you made it" "I'm here" "how are you feeling?" "groovy, popped two pills to not feel the pain for majority of my shift" "are you fully functional?" "test me" He stood up taking off his suit jacket and I noticed his shirt hugging his body. Concentrate Yasmine. "Paige says you're good with numbers?" "very." " 32,234 • 45,567 " " 77,801 " "you didn't even think " " i did and i'm right " He did the math on his calculator and chuckled "for fucks sake. I guess you're functional." He hands me a coffee motioning for me to sit down. "about last night-" I started to say he stops me "don't worry about it. just nomore working at my club." "done" "we will not speak of this to my parents or nobody." "i wouldn't dream of it" "cool, so for the basis of your work you'll be in here" "with you?" he sits back in his chair and I couldn't help but look at his chest. Closing my eyes I get back to his eyes "well when I don't have meetings yes." He stands up walking around his desk, putting his tattooed hands in his pockets "I keep my assistants close, I put trust in my assistants.. " he bends down till he's close to my ear I keep forward but my body became really hot "and you're going to be making it hard if you gone dress like this." "it's a simple black dress" "but not on a simple body." "looking at my body Mr.Black?" "Hm" he smirks sitting upright and walks over to his mini bar "you see these women in this office with paid for bodies, fake faces, fake .. hair, maybe their finger nails are fake. Yasmine you.. " "completely natural and i'm not even all that thick" "you're slim thick" "sure." I stood up leaving my bag in the chair as he pours himself a drink "let's make this clear now Mr.Black" "Call me Cane.." " Mister . Black " He sips his drink chuckling at me " i'm not your other assistants, just because I was a stripper don't mean I'm taking my clothes off for you .... all of them , cause you've seen what i'm capable of " " boy do I know , you sure know how to leave an image" "right, but nobody gets left with an impression, just an image." he sips his drinking staring at me deep in my eyes, I wanted to faint at how he was looking at me, his eyes, were still cold from the night I first seen him, hungry, questionable. "whatever you say Yas.. i'll try to be on my best behavior-" getting behind me he goes in my ear, feeling his lips even brushing them made a chill go up my spine making me close my fist. "for now." The warmth from his body came onto mine, but holding my composure I stepped away going back to my seat "best behavior. so what am i working on?" This is going to be fun Cane, you don't know who you're messing with.