Prologue

Prologue - 2 years later...

Taylor's POV

"Woah slow down there before you hurt my baby." Drake said holding on tightly to my waist.

It has been two years since the tour 'would you like a tour' and Drake & I have still been going strong. ✊ I was now 6 months pregnant with my first child and Drake is my fiancé. We are now having a little get together with Ryan , Chubbs , Shay , Diamond , & a few other friends.

"I have been holding this baby for six months I think I know how fast I can go." I said.

He chuckled. "I know baby." He said embracing me in his arms.

He kissed my head gently.

"I can't wait till you give birth to my child." He said.

I smiled. "Me too." I said.

"I love y'all so much." He said kissing me on the lips and then kissing my belly.

"We love you more." I said.

Suddenly the baby started kicking making me jump.

"What's wrong?" Drake asked.

"The baby is kicking." I said feeling my belly where he/she kicked.

He put his hand over mines.

We waited a couple of seconds and he/she kicked again.

We both smiled.

"That's definitely a boy in there." Drake said.

"Don't be so sure of that. It might be a girl." I said.

"Maybe." Drake said kissing me again.

"Alright alright enough with the lovey dovey shit get your asses out of here." Chubbs said dragging us out of the house and outside where everyone was chilling at.

Drake decided to go play football with the boys while I sat with the girls

"Congrats on the baby!" Shay said putting her hand over my belly.

"Yeah congrats girl!" Diamond said.

"Thank you." I said with a smile while staring at Drake.

In my eyes he is so perfect. 😍

"Now that's real love." Diamond said looking at me looking at Drake.

"Yeah it's something like that." I said still staring at him but he stopped playing football and stared at me too. He licked his soft lips and blew me a kiss which I happily returned.

I guess everything turned the way I wanted it to turn out....

Perfect 💞

___________________________

There's the ending. I decided to throw in a little chapter for after the tour.

I hope you like it.

Comment what you think.

Xoxo. - Msfanfictional 💕✔️

If anybody has some story ideas , wanna do a collab , or have any tips for my writing please message me on here or kik me Breaunnasdoll 💋