Part 22

Part 22: sick and tired.

Taylor's POV

6 roller coasters later.

"Please tell me that was the last roller coaster." I said holding my stomach.

"Nope we got one more." Angel said pointing to another one and walking towards it.

I groaned.

"You know you could just give up." Brien said.

"Yeah baby maybe you should take a break for a while." Drake said looking concerned.

Give up and let Angel win. HELL NO 😒

"Nope I'm just fine I can go on another one." I said walking towards the roller coaster.

"Oh so you decided to get on the last one." Angel said while Ryan chuckled.

"Yeah I can handle it." I said mean mugging her.

"Okay." She said like she didn't believe me.

The roller coaster is called tornado.

We walked up the walkway to get up to the roller coaster , when we reached the top we got into the front seats.

Angel looked at me as the instructor told us the rules.

We nodded our heads when she finished.

We pulled the seat belt over us and it clicked shut.

After a couple of minutes the ride started moving. At first it went slow and just straight ahead.

I started to relax in the seat.

Maybe this ride isn't so bad after all...

My opinion of the ride changed in one second.

One second we were going straight next thing I know the ride started turning into loops and zig zagging across the sky.

Did I forget to mention that going upside down makes me feel sick.

My stomach was hurting so much while riding the roller coaster.

I heard screaming and looked to the side to see angel screaming her ass off. By the looks of it she was enjoying the ride while I prayed I don't die.

The ride continued on for like five minutes before it stopped leaving me sick to my stomach.

"That was so much fun! What do you think about the ride?" Angel asked with a smirk on her face.

"It was amazing." I said trying to sound cheerful.

We both got out of the rides and walked back down to the boys while I held my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Drake asked once he first laid eyes on me.

"I'm just fi-" I said before leaning over and throwing up.

"GROSS." Angel said.

"Um ew." Brien said.

___________________________

What do you guys think is gonna happen next?

Vote comment follow for mor🎀

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖