Part 2

Part 2: The Bus

Taylor's POV

"I can't believe you're going on tour with Drake!!" Cassie yelled jumping up and down.

"I can't believe it either. This could be big." I said grabbing my suitcases out of my closet.

"You know I have been a fan of Drake since So Far Gone!" She said pulling out my clothes.

"I know you're always calling me just to talk about him." I said.

Cassie was a huge fan of Drake. I was too but not as much as Cassie.

"You have to get me a autograph." she said pulling out her Nothing Was The Same Album.

"Ok I promise I will." I said.

"I want to help you pick out some outfits." she said looking at some of my clothes.

"Ok but nothing that will show to much skin." I said.

"You can never show to much skin." she said.

***

My suitcase was now packed and we were watching tv now.

"I can't believe your leaving me for two and a half months." she said hugging me.

"That's not even that long." I said.

I always leave the country for months so it wasn't a big deal to me.

"What do you mean it's not that long. Maybe for you but for me that's like a whole year." she said with tears in her eyes.

"Awww Cas. I'm gonna miss you too." I said hugging her.

She got up and grabbed her purse and then left.

I didn't like seeing Cassie hurt. She was the only friend I had and we have been friends since preschool. I'm gonna miss her so much.

***

The Next Morning.

When I woke up I was in such a hurry. I couldn't believe I overslept.

I quickly showered. I got dressed in a T-shirt , shorts , and my jordans.

I'm glad I packed yesterday.

I then grabbed my bag , phone , and keys and went to my car.

I pulled out the piece of paper from my pocket and went to the address.

***

When I pulled up to the address I seen a large bus and a bunch of people standing outside including Drake and his manager.

I got out of my car and popped my trunk. Before I could get anything out of my car and guy came over.

"I'll take your bag to where you are staying." he said grabbing my bags.

Since he was taking care of my bags I went over to Drake and his manager.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yeah I think so." I said.

"Well you have to be ready." she said.

"I want everything to go as plan." Drake said leaning against the bus.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Let me show you where you are staying." Drake's manager said.

I followed her onto the bus and we walked to the back.

The bus was huge. It was like a mini house.

We walked past a couple of other rooms and then stopped.

"Drake's room is in the middle yours will be on the left of his room." she said.

I nodded and opened my door.

I walked in to see my suitcases in the middle of the floor. It was a large room and had a bed dressers and a TV.

I sighed and sat on the bed.

This is gonna be a long 2 and a half months.

________________________________________

Vote.Comment.Follow me for more.