Part 20

Part 20: attitude

Taylor's POV

When I left the club I expected Drake to run after me. Well he didn't.

Since I couldn't take the car back to the bus I decided to catch a taxi.

After a while of trying to get a taxi I finally got one and we drove off towards the bus.

Angel is such a evil bitch.

***

When I got into the bus I walked straight to Drake's room and laid down.

Angel's probably flirting with him right now.

I hope Drake doesn't fall for her tricks.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

In walked Ryan.

"Hey Tay." He said.

"Hey Ryan what are you doing back from the club?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to check on you." He said.

"Well I'm fine." I lied.

He saw right through me though.

"The way you walked out of that club didn't seem like nothing." He said.

"Ugh okay I don't like his new manager angel." I said.

"I don't like her either but out of all the managers she was the best." He said.

"I know she's a good manager its just that she wants to steal Drake away from me." I said.

"You know Drake talks about you all the time right and the way he looks at you I can tell that he loves you. You just have to trust him." He said.

"Hey you're right! Maybe I am overreacting." I said.

Ryan's right Drake does love me and he reminds me constantly so why am I trippin?

"How about we watch tv till they get back." Ryan asked.

"Sure." I said.

We walked to the living room , turned on the tv , and sat down on the Long couch.

"Let's watch some football." Ryan said.

"Uh no. Love and Hip Hop is on!" I said grabbing the remote and changing the channel.

"Come on I can't miss this game!" Ryan said trying to get the remote back but failing.

"We'll watch it after this goes off." I said.

"Whatever." He said.

I smiled making him smile too.

***

A loud slam woke me up from my sleep.

I looked up to see Drake staring down at Ryan and I who just so happened to be cuddled up together.

"What is going on here?" He said staring at me with sad yet angry eyes.

"We were just watching tv and we fell asleep." Ryan said.

I quickly stood up off the couch.

Drake gave us that 'are you sure you are not lying' face.

"Stay away from Taylor." Drake said grabbing my hand and pulling me away from Ryan even more.

I don't even know how Ryan and I ended up cuddling with each other.

"From now on I don't want you alone with Ryan." Drake said when we got into his room.

"Okay." I said.

__________________________

Kinda short but oh well.

Comment below what you think?

Vote comment follow me for more.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞