Valentine

Its been some days since the dinner. I helped cook. Yes I can cook. Rodrigo was the perfect gentleman and so was his father. His mother didn't come home that night. Rodrigo wasn't fazed by it.

Today is valentines day. I hope Rodrigo is my valentine. I mean, he kissed me like all day that day. He made me feel special.

Its Saturday and there is going to be a big party. It's going to be awesome. Sonia begged me to go. I was all like okay.

I mean a Valentine's day party. Its about to go down. I need to look good. Rodrigo, Sean, Sonia, and I are going together. Rodrigo and Sean know each other. I don't know how. They are five grades apart. Eh. Oh well.

I sat on my bed. I had Rodrigo on speaker. He was telling me what he was gonna wear to the party. I only asked so that I could wear something that would make us look good when we stood next to each other. Not gon lie. The nigga got game when it comes to clothes.

We soon hung up. Since he was wearing black polo from head to toe, I had to match him but give it a slight me touch. I wanted to look good. I wasn't trying to outdo anybody though.

It was about three. I had a lot to do. I laid out a tan dress that flared out at the bottom but hugged my full chest. I then took out a leather black jacket that was lightly short. I then took out some black six inch heels. I decided on a pear necklace, some pearl earrings, and a silver bracelet.

The party starts at 8:30. I had spent an hour looking for clothes. I wanted to look perfect. I decided to get my face in order. I would start up doing my hair at around six.

I made a face mask and put it on. I let it dry on my face. Half an hour later, I peeled it off. My face was soft. I like that. I got the shampoo, conditioner, brush, comb, and hair moisturizer spray out. I also got out the flat iron.

I got in the shower and washed my body and my hair. I then blow dried and brushed it. I sprayed on some moisturizer and brushed it some more. I combed through my hair and put it up in a big bun. It was now 6:39pm. I combed my bangs and sprayed them and combed them. I then flat ironed them and curled them slightly.

I combed them and let them hang freely around my forehead. I put my earrings on and went into my room. I waxed my legs and my area. I put on my peach body spray and rubbed it in. I then put on my bra and my lace thong. I only had three thongs that I used for special occasions.

I put on some high waisted boy shorts and then walked over to my clothes. It was now 7:50. Damn I move slow. Let me hurry up. He'll be here at 8:20. I put in my clothes and the my make-up. I had on some fuchsia colored lip stick, some mascara, and some eyeliner. I never wear much make-up. I'm good with my face.

It was now 8:18 and I needed to head out. I put my stuff in my purse and walked out the house. I didn't have to ask permission to leave because my parents don't care.

I walked outside and saw him driving up. He has a nice car. A Malibu max. Its white and has nice rims. He had some loud ass music playing. He such a thug. Sean was in the front with him and Sonia was in the back with her date.

I walked over and got in the back. Everyone looked at me in awe. Sean of course had to be silly.

"See look here now. I'm about to keep Charmed for my damn self. Fuck y'all!" he said. Everyone laughed.

"You something else Sean" I said as I finished chuckling.

We drove to the party and walked in. Every one looked at us. All the girls looked mad. The guys looked surprised that I would show up. Karina and Mesha were pissed. I could see it all over her face.