Chapter 5 : Girls Night

~ Vote and Comment if you Are. Directioner ~

Sally P.O.V

After Zayn left a stayed at the art room , continued drawing ; I draw whenever I feel like leaving everything behind me to forget anything that makes me feel bad , but this time I couldn't . I was thinking about tomorrow Saturday , it's Chris Brown's concert , Zayn and i will go there alone without anyone of our friends its will be kind of weird after what happened , I don't know how I will act with him , I just can't pretend that I'm ok, it was never hard for me to go out with Zayn alone but it seems like everything has changed now that I know he will never love me in the way I love him, before I t was easier for me to be around him because at least I didn't know how he felt towards me. I was really confused I felt for the first time in my life no matter what Zayn will never be mine; my whole world has fallen apart.

Suddenly the door bell rang, it must be Sara because I told her that Dina is back, plus Dina loves her as her own sister.

I put my painting brush aside and went down stairs who is it, Dina was going to open the door "I will get" Dina said

"No, I will "I ran and open the door, it was Mrs.Malik, I forgot that she was coming. " Hello, Mrs.Malik how are you, please come in" I said

"Hi Sally, I'm good thank you "she said as she entered the house. Dina was standing behind me so she went toward Dina "Hello Dina, I can't believe you're back. I couldn't believe it when Sally told me today when I saw her at school, you can't imagine how much I miss you" said Mrs.Malik as she gave Dina a hug.

"I'm really good, and I miss you even more, how are you"

They both went to the living room and started talking then mum joined them, as you know we and Zayn's family have been neighbours since ever so basically Mrs.Malik loves Dina and I as her own kids.

They were talking about lots of thing about Dina and her life in the USA, I couldn't care less, I didn't pay any kind of attention to what they were saying. Then the bell rang "I will get it" I said as I went toward the door, it was Sara she's finally here "Thank you for coming, why are you so late?" I said as I let her come in.

"I'm not late it still 7:30, plus mum came home late and I couldn't just leave Sam alone so I waited till mum came." Sara said

"OK, why didn't you bring him with you, I haven't seen him in ages" I said as I closed the door

"Because he has a dentist appointment, any other questions "she said in a sarcastic way.

"No "

"Who is it Sally "mum asked.

"It's Sara " I replied "Zayn's mum is here she came to see Dina, Why don't you go and say hi, so we can go up stairs" I said to Sara

"Sure" She said as she went to living room said hi then we went up stairs. We went straight to my bed room.

"Listen, Sally what's wrong with you today?" She said giving me a look.

" Nothing " I said.

" Stop lying , you are the worst liar ever" she said as she sat on the bed "you didn't ask me to come here just to see Dina right, whenever you ask me to sleep over its either you are in bad mood or you're in a bad mood , so tell me , you know that I know every well to tell that you are not fine"

"Well , yes I'm not fine" I said and sat next to her "But can't say what's wrong twice so I will tell when Dina comes and joins us ok"

"Sure, but we can't sit without doing anything until she comes right?"

"Ok, what shall we do then?" I asked. Sara is the one who always suggests what to do in my sleepovers, she has some great ideas to have fun.

" First let us were our PJs , ok then I will see' she said.