Chapter 4 :- A Caring Friend

~Vote and Comment if Love Bradfort Bad Boi ~

Sally P.O.V

the next day i woke feeling really bad , I had a herrible headache, my eyes were as red as tomatoes. I was a complet Mess . i got of bed , i didtn't feel like making it up so i left as it is, went toward my closet to get my uniform but for my bad luck i couldn't find its jacket. I knew i will get a lecture form Mr.Jackson the headmas .It seemed like it was going to be a bad day. i couldn't care less all i was thinking about was last night . I didn't know if it was the best night of my life or the worst . Why was it the best ? Because Zayn and I spent the together we watched Harry Potter and the half blood prince , we had a great looking at our childhood photos ,laughing at them and remembering all the great things we have done along those nine years we have been BFF in them. I know how lucky i 'm to have him as best friend, but that's what we will ever be Best friend .

i laid the uniform on my bed and went to the bathroom. i stripped my clothes off and waited untill the water got warm then i stepped inside the shower . the water was really warm. that is exactly what i need it to get Zayn out of my mind . i grabbed my shampoo and poured some on my hand and applied it on my hair and rubbed it thoroughly. then i soaped and rinsed my body . After i finished i stepped out of the shower ,dried my self with a towel got my robe and wore it , then i went out to my room . I got dressed , my uniform wasn't complet but i didn't care i decide to wear my grey GAP hoddie, it goes perfectly with the uniform.Suddenly my phone vibrated i checked it was text from Zayn " Good morning Sal, I can't walk to school with you today my mum had a call from Mr.Jackson because that boy Zac that i had a fight with the day before yesterday Complained about it. Anyway see you later :) x"

Great ,i won't be walking to school with Zayn . No wonder why we call him Bradford Bad Boi. Can this day get more worse.

i went to the dresser i blowdried my hair , i wasn't feeling leaving it down or even doing a ponytail so i did a fish tail braid . I grabbed my bag and went down stairs .my parents weren't in the Kitchen as usual " they must be asleep " i said to myself but then i saw a note it said " Good morning princess , me and dad had to go to the hospital , but promise we will be home before you go to school"

I didn't get my breakfast i didn't feel like eating any thing , then i headed to the living room, it still 7:00 and i usually get out of the house at 7:15. Then infront door opened .

" Hi princess, Good morning" Dad said

" Hi mum hi dad , Good morning" i said

" we have surprise for you" mum said

" Surprise ??" I asked " I'm not in the mood for surprizes "

" Even if that surprize Is me" it was my sister Dina , she back from the USA . She studies Law at New York University . I just couldn't believe my eyes

" OMG , DINA YOU ARE BACK , YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU" i said then i went to huge her .I hugged her really tightly . " you didn't tell me that you are coming when i talked to tow days ago " i asked

" if i did it wouldn't t be a surprize , would it " Dina said .she hugged me " what with the sister thing " she whispered .

" what sister thing " i whispered back

" you know what am talking about Sally , i mean Zayn" she whispered again just not to let dad hear.

" i will go and put your suitcase up stairs" dad said

" And i will go and prepare brakefast " mum said

" I'm really glad you are back sis " i said then let go of her " i can't believe mum told you, i haven't told her anything , last night when Zayn was leaving he said " sally is my sister " she must have asked you to ask me what was going on , right"