Chapter 3 : Tears and Joy

Zayn P.O.v

" Bye Sally " we all said togethor as we left Sally's home .

" Zayn you will come over to show what you have to study for tomorrow's exam" Alex said

" Ok, bye guys see you tomorrow" Sara said

" ok , bye " i said .

After sara went a bit far Alex said " you know we don't really have an exam tomorrow "

" i knew it " i replied " but why did you want us to leave"

"Zayn , when you and Sally were singing i saw how Sally was looking at you and .." he stopped

" And?? "

" i think sally might be in love with you zayn "

" What are you crazy ??? Sally is my best friend she's like my sister "

" I know that's how u see her , but does she looks at you in the same way ?? " Alex said

" Of course she does . beside if she does love i would have know that.. Right?"

" Maybe you are right , ok see you tomorrow anyway , Bye"

" Bye "

i was walking back to my home and i was thinking about what Alex just told me . What if sally does love me ? What is she doesn't? What if Alex is wrong ? I had to know .

When i reached my house front yard i couldn't just go home and forget about what Alex just told me.

.................................................................................

Sally P.O.V :-

After Sara Zayn and Alex left had to clean up the living room and then go to bed . God we made such a mess . there were pizza cartons every where, and plastic cups all around the living room and the kitchen. I when to a the kitchen, got a huge plastic bag and started picking them up.

Suddenly the door bell rang . It was 10:45 . Who could it be . Mum and Dad are at the hospital and they told me they won't be back at 3:30 am so noway it was mum or dad . Was terrified . i reached the door and looked from window next to it . It was Zayn what does he want. Did he forget something?

i opened the door " hey, what are you doing here don't you have an exam tomorrow and you have to study" i said

" Hey , i know but its an english exam and you know am good in english and i always get full mark . And are you going to let me standing here." he said

" Ohh , sorry , come in "

" thanks , why are you holding this plastic bag " he asked

" i was cleaning , because if mum and dad came home and find it like this, believe me i won't be able to go to Chris brown concert this weekend"

" i think i came just in time , go and get me a plastic bag so i can help be "

" Since when you ask me to get you something when you come to my house don't you know my motto " Help your self by yourself " i giggeled

" ok then i will go and get the bag my self" he giggled

he went to the kitchen and got a plastic bag . then we started cleaning the kitchen . will we were cleaning we were singing together and he told me some unfunny jokes but i had to laugh because he hate it when someone doesn't at his jokes .

" Finally , we have finished" he said

' yeah finally , i will go up stairs and have shower now , thanks alot "