Chapter 2 : Karaoke Night

~ Vote and Comment if you Love One Direction ~

Sally P.O.V

" Who are you texting " asked Sara" Is it Zayn ?? It must be Zayn " she whispered.

" Miss Riley, Can please stay quite " said Mr. Martin

" Sorry " Sally replied

..............................................

After the class finished Sally came to me and started talking without stoping and asking questions about the text messages that i recieved earlier " Come on Sally tell me "

" Ok , ok but please stop talking you are driving me crazy " i replied

" I'm sorry , but the fact that you not telling Zayn how you feel about him kills me , anyway tell me "

" Yes , it was from zayn " i said and a simle was drawn on my face " he wants us to celebrate our Friendship Anniversary so he said to have a Karaoke night at his house"

" That's it "

" And he wants you and Alex to join us"

" Well , do want me join " Sara asked in a Sarcastic way giving me a puppy face

" Ofcourse " i giggled " what kind of question in that" i was giggling when i saw Zayn coming toward us.

....................................................................

Zayn P.O.V

I was walking along the corridor when i saw Sally and Sara so went toward them. They were laughing .. I love Sally's Laugh she has a really lovely laugh and smile .. She amazing .

" Hey there, whats so funny " i said " Sara did Sally tell about tonight??'

"Nothing were just laughing , and yes i told her , but i was thinking we could have the Karaokre night at my house because and mum have alot of work at the hospital" Sally replied

" I don't mind , ok then see you tonight girls" i said and started walking away

" Ohh and don't forget to tell Alex " She shouted

" i already did "

...........................................................................

Sally P.O.V

After school finished Sara and I headed to my home so we can get things ready for tonight. We called Pizza Hut and ordered some pizza , then we went tothe supermarket and bought some ice-cream. and most importantly we downloaded some songs for tonight. we had lots of fun preparing for tonight especially because my parents were at work.

Zayn and Alex came at 7:30

I ran to answer the door " Hey , how are you guys" i asked

" We're fine " Zayn replied then hugged me.

" And so hungry " Alex added and then went inside opened the a pizza box and started eating . God, that boy never stops eating .

" Alex please keep some for us to eat " Zayn said.

" Will if you want to eat come now or you will have to eat some beantbutter " Alex said while eating his 3rd slice .

" Ok, ok " me and Sara said at the same time "JINX " we said then we started laughing .

After we finished eating

" God ,am full .." siad Alex " But aren't we going to have dessert "

" Alex u just a eat 1 large pizza and a small one all alone" i said