Chapter Eight

Eighth chapter 

working hard in this one

~~~~~~~~~

Katherine P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I didn't actually wake up relaxed in my bed from a good nights rest, I thought everything that happened was a bad dream. He was beating me, that's how I woke up, I had waken up from the pain. I couldn't believe I was here, covered in blood, screaming my lungs out at him to please stop, but the more I screamed the harder he hit me and the more I fought back the more he hit. He was breaking me, he made sure of that last night. My wolf was never the same after last night, she was always quiet, she would sobb every time he touched us, she was always calling for our mate, she never stopped. When he got me at the right angle he thrusted into me, I yelled out at the pain and he punched me again and he slammed harder in me.

~~~~~~~~~~ 3 hours passed

"Get out, I'm done with you...for now" As I stood up my joints protested and I moaned in pain as I stood up. I barley felt the air hit me, when he had me against the wall "You really want to go again don't you?" he said as he rubbed his hard-on on my butt. "no please just let me leave..." I sobbed out, he grabbed me by my hair and slammed my head against the wall. "DON'T SPEAK UNLESS I TELL YOU TO!! VIOLET, GET THIS PERRA OUT OF HERE!!!" he growled out. He picked me up by my hair and threw me out the door and slammed them shut. "Oh my God..." I heard Violets voice, I couldn't see her because my eyes were swollen shut. I heard her call someone and before that someone could touch me I sobbed " Please don't hurt me, please.." that when I heard a male voice "Don't worry I won't hurt you, I have a mate. I'm sorry this happened to you.... I'll make sure not to hurt you." I felt two big buff arms pick me up bridle style, I groaned out in pain. He started carrying me up some stairs, that's when I knew he was taking me up to mine and Violets room. He laid me down "I'm sorry..." he whispered, that's all I heard before I went unconscious from all the pain and the blood loss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt like I was floating. I was staring at the most bluest sky I had ever seen and I was sitting on grass that smelled like rain. Rain. That reminded me of my wolf, I tried to link her but I couldn't. I panicked "Rain... RAIN..... Rain where are you!?" that's when I saw something emerge from the forest in front of me. It was my wolf, I got up and ran towards her and I wrapped my arms around her neck "Oh my God, where are we?" she didn't say anything she just stared at something behind me in astonishment. "What the...." There was a women behind me, she was gorgeous. She was dressed in all white, she had a dress that was simple but elegant, it reached up to her knees in the front but was long in the back. Her brown hair was wavy and she had a crown made of twigs and it had beautiful small, white and pink flowers on it. "Come here my child and may your wolf step forward as well." her voice was smooth and small yet it strong. "Do you know I am?" the women asked me. "I'm sorry but I don't know." my wolf growled at me a bit and it looked like she was scolding me with her eyes because I didn't know who the lady was. "I am the Moon Goddess, my child, in other words my name is Artemis." I gasped and I heard movement beside me and I saw my wolf bowing down at her, which surprised me because my wolf is very dominant and never bowed down to anyone except to her Alpha. "Katherine you will do great things in the future, I'm sorry this happened to you I don't control my sister, Fate, but sometimes I get to tell you what will happen in the future. I'm sorry but you will have to endure this for 3 weeks and Fate will give you the chance to escape, and you will escape with a friend you made there and when you do escape you will go to your mate whether you like it or not." I turned around and looked at my wolf who had whimpered when the Goddess said how long we will stay stuck in that hell hole. "There is a profecy and I know your parents told you the beginning of it and I will tell you then rest. My child, there will be a great war, good v.s evil which in your case is your pack, White Moon, and The Eclipse Moon Pack. The man who abused you today is the Alpha Xavier of the pack you are in right now and remember many of the pack members that helped you in his pack will join yours and you will have to remind your mate to stay alerted and you will have to help them as well. You and Xavier will battle it out to the death and you must win, my child. And may I remind you, it is better if you embrace Fate, because if you mess with Fate bad things will happen." when she was about to speak again her image blurred and I felt my wolf go back in my body. "My child, heed my warning about Fate, and you better go back to your mate. Goodbye, Katherine." and I barely waved back when I woke up.

-------

I gasped and I gulped for air greedily. I sat up and looked around, I saw Violeta quietly crying and holding my hand. " What's wrong Vi?" she smiled through her tears and told me "I thought you were dead, when my friend Tony laid you down on the bed and left the room you stopped breathing. I didn't know what to do and if I told anyone we couldn't take you to the pack doctor because the Alpha was in the living room, I felt so helpless, if you died I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself, you are the first friend I have had in years." she said crying and trying to stifle her sobbs. I sat up and gave her a hug "Hey don't worry I'm ok now.....And I kind of got a visit from the Moon Goddess and she told me that we only have to last 3 weeks and Fate will give us a chance to escape and she said I will escape with a friend I made here." I told her while I gave her a half smile, her eyes looked hopeful but she still had some doubt in them as well. Man, I wish I was back home......with my mate, no matter the pain he gave me.

~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it I hope you did I still think my chapters are getting shorter anyways

Jackson - Ian Somerhalder

Katherine- Clarissa Hogan

Violet- Arianna Grande

Alpha Xavier- Brandon Routh

Melissa- Madison Pettis

Kevin- Oopps messed up there I imagined him as Taylor Lautner

Emily- Shailene Woodley

Jeremy- Ansel Elgort

Manny- Logan Lerman

Nathan- Shia LaBeouf (The Young Him).

Peace :3