Chapter Three

Ahhhhh third chapter you know I had to think really hard about this chapter

~~~~~~~~

Katherine's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~

While we stared at each for a while, he suddenly got up and stalked towards me, his face had no emotion. I expected him to come hug me, instead he grabbed my upper arm roughly and pulled me outside I didn't have time to react because I was distracted by the sparks and electricity that was passing through my body.

When we walked outside many people were staring already, that's when he threw me on the floor, and since I wasn't prepared for that I hit my forehead on a rock. When I felt something wet running down my head I touched it and looked at and that's when I realized I was bleeding. "You really think I want a stupid Omega as a mate much less be Luna of my pack. The Goddess must have gotten something wrong I should have gotten a hot, confident girl para ser mia and a Luna, an Omega,really, you are not good enough to be a Luna." he half shouted in my face while my eyes were burning with tears hearing him say that to me. "I'm sorry but you aren't fit to be Luna and I don't want to put pressure you with all the work" he said quietly and looked at me with real sincerity and sympathy. I didn't have time to say I wasn't an Omega, before he said those words I thought I'd never hear from my mate. "I, Jackson Morrow, reject you" and with those five simple words searing pain shot throughout my body and I heard Rain whining and crying as I felt a part of me was being ripped away, I felt colder than normal and I groaned out at the pain. There was a big crowd around us, some girls were looking at me in sympathy, while others, I guess the ones he was sleeping with, looked at me in disgust and looked at me like I deserved this and they were laughing and saying how I thought I could get an Alpha. When I was trying to get up some other dumb friend of his pushed me back to the ground and said" Ohhhh REJECTED!!" and he started punching me in my face before he was ripped away from me by Kevin and Jeremy. I was glad to see the whole gang around me ready to protect me as true friends do. Emily, Lilly, and Melissa were picking me up asking me if I was ok I didn't get to say anything. I buried my head in Lilly's shoulder and I barely could talk but I got to sobb out "He rejected me cause he thought I was an Omega" that was all it took and Emily and Meli were in his face "Do you realize the mistake you made?!" Emily shrieked in his face "She is your Beta, estupido she is your fathers Beta's daughter how could you not see that, I know she changed but her facial features haven't changed at all, you should have recognized her because you have known her all your life" Melissa shouted in his face. His face was priceless when she told him that if I wasn't uncontrollably sobbing and pain wasn't shooting throughout my body then I would have laughed. When he started walking to me Kevin and the rest of the gang except Lilly who was comforting me right now and was shooting glares at her brother, stepped in front of him to stop him from getting closer. When he told them to move they didn't listen, but the second time he used his Alpha tone on them and they couldn't help but obey. Then he started walking towards me with sympathy in his eyes, I started backing away " No, No, get away from ME!!" I half sobbed and half screamed before he could say anything I turned around and ran.

~~~~~~

Para ser mia - to be mine

Estupido- Stupid

Woooo I'm done comment if it was good pleeeaaaase

Peace :3