Chapter Five

5th chapter

Hope you like it

~~~~~~~~~~~

Katherine's   P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~

Poke....Poke... "Hey, wake up, please he's coming!!....." Poke.... "Ughh" Shake... Push. Thud!... "Owwwww!!! What the heck? Where am I?" I looked around and I saw I was on the floor in maybe an attic or something. The beds were barley beds they were just mattresses on really crappy bed rests. I turned around and I saw a pretty red head that looked about 15 or 16 years old. "Where am I?" she just ignored me and kept anxiously looking at the door. "Come on I need to get you ready for the Alpha" that's when I realized I was naked. I let out a squeak and grabbed a rag that was on the bed "What the heck?!" "Oh, I'm sorry they didn't give me any clothes for you...... I'm sorry this is happening to you, but you won't be needing clothes for the Alpha, he just told me to bring to his bedroom." she said in a voice that held no emotion, but she looked at me with sympathy and she had tears swimming in her eyes. " What do you mean?" I started getting anxious, my heart started beating ferociously and my eyes started getting watery as I knew what was going to happen but I didn't want it. "The Alpha is going to take your innocence and that to him is the greatest thing ever, he feels like he has power..... your lucky I'm an Omega he took mine when I was 13 and right now I'm 16 he hasn't touched me that much after cause there are other women giving it to him willingly.... Again I'm soo, soo sorry this is happening to you. I promise you if you don't fight him he won't hurt you as bad...Your lucky I gave you this tip I didn't learn even after the 3rd time he took me....anyways we have to get going, I will give you a dress he wanted you to wear.." and with what she said only a tear strayed from her but she harshly rubbed it away. "Here..." she handed me a black skin tight dress wolf growled at it."I'm not gonna wear this" I thought to myself as if reading my mind she said " I'm sorry, its either this or nothing. Alpha told me to instruct you that and please hurry he told me if your not down in two minutes he is coming up for you..." I was shaking, I was crying softly as I put that thing on. The dress weighed a ton on me. It felt like a second skin. Before we went out the door i stopped and looked at her "What time is it and what's your name?" my voice sounded broken and weak "Its been a day since you've been here and its already 8:00. My name is Violeta, but they call me Vi, what's yours?" "Mine is Katherine, but my friends call me Kat." "Oh. Ok Kat" she said with a small smile and I barley returned it. As we walked downstairs, other men came out of there rooms or up the stairs and stared at me lustfully, watching my every move like an exotic animal and some women looked at me in jealousy, while others that were with their mates were looking at me in pity. Many gropped at me, while other touched my butt, boobs, or legs. When we got to two big doors I knew it was the Alpha's bedroom. When she opened the doors I saw it was the man who was at the pond I was drinking from before I got knocked out. He was tall, he had a muscular and intimidating figure, he was staring out of the window which had a balcony and he had just finished his cigarette as he put it out on the ash tray. He had brown hair that was not very long and he had pitch black eyes and I remembered those eyes staring at me the first time we met. "Leave!!" he half yelled at Violet which made her yelp and give me a sympathetic glance before she scurried out. I couldn't move as he was looking at me like a lion stalking his prey. "Well, what do we have here, little perra" he spoke evilly, his pitch black eyes watching my every movement as I cried softly. My heart was beating erratically, my wolf was whimpering at what he is about to do to us and she was only willing to give that to our mate and I could tell she was calling out to our mate. And in the blink of an eye, he had me pinned on the bed in between my legs and I can clearly feel his hard-on on my core as I wasn't wearing anything under. I shuddered in disgust as he laid open mouth kisses on my neck. I struggled to get out of his grip, I started thrashing as he put both my wrists in one hand as his other hand went up my thighs and up my dress. I barley started screaming when his fist came in contact with my jaw. "Shut the f*ck up you stupid b*tch!!!" but I didn't stop, he kept slapping me and punching me in my face. When he got me exhausted from the hits he took off his pants and boxers and put on a condom for which I am very thankful for. He ripped the dress off of my body with his claws. When he was about to enter, my last thought was "Somebody, Anybody...Help Me!!!"

I screamed out in pain as he keep roughly thrusted in to me. After he took me 3 or 4 times, that night, i didn't sleep at all I was traumatized and I flinched at every movement and noise he made while he was asleep my last thought was before I blacked out at the pain.

"please..."

~~~~~~~~~~

Liked it Omg

I think I went into  depression cause all I wanted to do was go under the covers and cry for Katherine :(

Perra - B*tch