Chapter Two

Second Chapter hehehe

EXCITED

This time in Dun..Dun...Dunnn

~~~~~~~~~

Jackson 's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been one year and I still haven't found her, my mate so that means I'm 17, but it doesn't matter I don't need her anyways I can always chose from the many f*ck buddies I have and that's it.

"It'll be better." I say to myself as I leave one of my f*ck buddies' room so I can go get ready in my room.

"Yeah​ keep telling that to yourself anyways I think we'll find her today I feel her wolf calling to me today saying she's close..." my wolf, Oscar says. I know he's right but I choose ignore him and start getting ready I run my hands through my hair and put on a black t-shirt, some jeans, black converse, and my leather black jacket.

While I walk downstairs I smelt something tempting and it made Oscar go crazy. I had to follow it but I reminded myself that I don't need her at all. My wolf started growling at me to go back and search for her but I ignored him again.

I walked downstairs and into the garage and got in my red Hummer and drove to school, while I was driving there I saw two girls just laughing and talking I saw one of the girls and recognized her as my Future Third in Commands mate, Melissa, but when I looked at the other girl my wolf started barking and howling inside me and saying mate.

She was the most beautiful girl I've seen but she had the face of someone I've seen before but don't know where, she instantly gave me a hard on as I pictured her under me and me making her mine.

She's probably an Omega since Melissa has other Omega friends and that would explain why I haven't seen her around . I forced myself to keep driving to school so I went faster.

When I got there I parked way in the back of the parking lot, close to the forest, one of my f*cks came towards me her name is Katy or Kate, something like that. I got her and threw her in the back seat of my car and took my lust out on her. When we finished we got out, I looked around and saw that people were barley being dropped off at school or entering.

I swung my arm around her shoulders put on my sun glasses and started walking to class. I went to the office and got my schedule, I slipped off my sun glasses and I saw I had math first. I walked out of the office and  I turned around to Katy and said "I'll see you later Katy" her face got red and she yelled in my face "My name is Kathy!!" and with that she turned around and slapped her hair in my face and walked away.

"Even when she's mad she shakes that little ass of hers." I thought to myself and chuckled softly as the bell rang. I started heading to class and many of my pack members slightly nodded their head acknowledging my title and continuing what they were doing.

When I got to class people were already rushing to there classes because the tardy bell was about  ring. I went to the very back and then I saw one my other sluts, I think her name is Sam she walked over to me and pushed the desk next to mine and sat down.

"Where did you go this morning I wanted a little something, you know?" she said in a very high pitched and annoying voice.

"Well I didn't want anything from you, don't think I want you just cause I went in your pants one time and that I'm gonna wanna go again because it was only a one night thing so, BYE." and with that I pushed the desk back where it was.

When the tardy bell finally rang a bunch of people started shoving into class and I smelt something like cotton candy and funnel cake. When I looked around I stared at the girl who was my supposed mate, she was about to turn around when the teacher told her to turn around and listen. I couldn't help but staring at the back of her head I kept wanting to brush my hands on her hair to see if it was as soft as a silk, "Ew, I'm getting all poetic around her" I said to myself and I thought I heard Oscar chuckle.

When the bell rang she turned so fast I thought she would get whip lash. When I stared at her blue eyes I couldn't look away, she was beautiful and had a great figure for an Omega, but she isn't fit to be a Luna and I wouldn't want to pressure her with all of it so I'll reject her, Oscar growled at me for thinking that. I heard Oscar howling and whining wanting to be closer to his mate and then I thought "Me, a future Alpha, Mates with an Omega!!?"

~~~~~~~

Finished, liked it please I gotta know my first book Ahhhhh

Peace :P

Comment if it was Goooood and you want me to keep going