Marry Me Again

"I do."

And that's what it took.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Austria leaned towards Hungary and their lips met.

"I love you." He told her.

"And I will love you more." She replied.

Elizabeta picked up Roderich and carried him bridal style.

All the nations cheered for them. Italy, of all, was the happiest. After all, he was raised by them.

The Bridesmaids and Groomsmen walked down the Aisle with the newlywed couple following them.

The Bad Touch Trio decided to take pictures for them. France took a picture in front of the church coming out the front doors.

The other nations headed down to the reception that was held at Germany's house. On the back of the carriage was "Just Married." The couple sat inside the carriage that took them to the reception.

Everyone was at Germany's house, waiting for the arrival of Roderich and Elizabeta along with the Bad Touch Trio.

They pulled up to the house that was cover with balloons. "Here we are.~" France said. Austria stepped down from the carriage. He offered his hand to this beautiful bride. "Milady?" he grined at her. She gently took his hand and hopped out. Roderich intertwined his finger with hers and walked inside the house.

Once they stepped inside everyone began cheering for them. Italy ran up to them and patted their backs. "Ve~ That was a nice wedding! Germany and I made your wedding cake!" He had his pasta loving smile on his face.

"Thank you Italy." Hungary said cheerfully. Germany was next to Italy. "I'll lead you both to your seats." He said in all seriousness. So he did.

"Hey Lud. Why don't you loosen up a bit and have some fun, okay?" Roderich said while being seated. "I'm fine." He chuckled.

The Bad Touch Trio also made the food because Britain tried to be the cool but no one would let him. France, Prussia and Spain came out with all sorts of dishes for everyone.

Those three had all the food to each guest in less than five minutes.

"Enjoy!" France shouted.

"Let's have a toast to the newly wedded couple!" Prussia yelled. Everyone opened their bottles of champagne and put it into a glass.

Prussia raised his glass and all the other nations followed along.

"To Roderich and Elizabeta!" He shouted happily.

"To Roderich and Elizabeta!" The countries said after Prussia in unison with eachother.

Everyone drank the champagne and began to eat their meal. This was a rare occasion where the countries interacted with one another even if they never spoke to that person ever.

The food was marvelous. "Wow. That was great." Hungary complimented. "I agree." Austria said.

Japan went up to the mic shyly.

"It's time for the first dance."

Roderich and Elizabeta stood up from their seat and headed to the dance floor. Both of them were standing in front of each other preparing for their first dance.

Roderich slid his hands on Elizabeta's waist. Elizabeta wrapped her arms around his neck, a dark blush appeared on their faces.

Alfred; also known as America, was the DJ. It seems to be a bad idea but after all it wasn't.

Alfred played an elegant piece that Roderich wrote for this special occasion.

Roderich gazed into Elizabeta's emerald eyes. "I love you."

She smirked, "I love you more."

"I doubt it." He replied.

"Don't fight me right now." She giggled, resting her head on his shoulder.

The loving couple swayed side to side. France was taking photos every second. "This is so precious." He said to himself.

The song finished up and the gracefully kissed.

This was a new chapter to their life.