Water park

Roderich and Elizabeta followed the annoying nations that invited them in the first place.

"This is going to be interesting." Liz laughed as she held her husband's hand.

"Truly." He sighed.

"Hopefully we can get them to leave us alone." She said, reassuring him that they will have a good time.

"Okay this better be good."

Gil paid for everyone's entry. The lady in the booth wrapped a band on everyone's wrists.

"Let's go have fun!" Antonio said in excitement.

//Inside the the Park//

"We'll meet you two for lunch at 12:30, okay?" Gil told them as he ran off with his two best friends.

"That was easier than I thought." Elizabeta said, chuckling.

"Now where do you want to go?" he asked.

Hungary looked up and there was the huge tube slide that twisted many times. "That one!" She screeched.

They hopped in the line before it it got long.

After a few minutes it was their turn to go down. Roderich placed the double inter-tube down and held it as Elizabeta climbed on. Roderich sat behind her and held onto the handles.

The guy at the too of the slide pushed them down the slide. Elizabeta laughed as Roderich screamed. This may have been the first time they had "fun". They always had duties which meant no fun.

The inter-tube smacked into the wall and Elizabeta fell off and Roderich spun around. Elizabeta screeched as she slid down on her stomach. She reached for him. He tried to grab her hand but he flipped off of it as he hit the wall.

It was pretty dark inside the slide.

Roderich managed to reach Elizabeta when they go close to the end. The light at the end began to get brighter.

SPLASH~!

The inter-tune came behind them and it hit Roderich in the head.

"Woah are you okay?!" Elizabeta turned around, seeing we husband jerk forward.

"Yeah I'm okay." He laughed a little. He wrapped his pale arms around the inter-tube.

Roderich and Elizabeta jumped out of the pool.

"That was so fun." Elizabeta said.

"And a bit scary." Roderich added.

"We still have an hour till lunch. Do you want to go to the lazy river?" She pointed towards the attraction.

"Sure!" He said "Lazy is good with me."

So they walked over to the lazy river and sat in their inter-tubes. The sun was beating down on them and people passed them. Kids played around them.

Elizabeta sighed sadly.

"What's wrong, dear?" Roderich asked her.

"Oh nothing. I'm okay." Elizabeta said.

"I know there is something wrong." Roderich said, "You sighed."

Elizabeta was silent.

"We don't have to talk about it now. Cheer up." He kissed her.

Roderich always made her feel better.

The weather was pretty warm so they decided to stay in the lazy river till lunch time.

"Let's go meet up with them." As she shook her husband. "I'm really hungry."

"I know you are." He chuckled.